Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reverie Dragon - Aug 18 2020 (Needed for the Darkland Hunt Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    While Dark breaks down to red and black I don’t think that the black will break down to blue and purple. I could be wrong but according to the wiki the black is not supposed to split. I tried a couple times using either dark and red or redemption and Neo Diamond and I got a bunch of goblins and dappers before finally getting Reverie but not once did dark break down on me! However if you use black and red that will almost definitely break down into blue and purple.
    Last edited by Princess4110; 08-22-20 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Spelling typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    .... goblins and rappers.....
    New dragon? Is that their prefered musical genre? Are rapper dragons really popular on the island? He he he

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    While Dark breaks down to red and black I don’t think that the black will break down to blue and purple. I could be wrong but according to the wiki the black is not supposed to split. I tried a couple times using either dark and red or redemption and Neo Diamond and I got a bunch of goblins and rappers before finally getting Reverie but not once did dark break down on me! However if you use black and red that will almost definitely break down into blue and purple.
    You're right. The black in Dark Dragon does not break down. Therefore, Titan nor any of those purple/blue dragons will be possible.

Rhino Keeper
    32 hours!?! I'm out defeated by a Titan Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, gotta love autocorrect it I typed goblins and dappers but apparently my phone liked rappers instead!

Rhino Keeper
    Light & Fire x3 fails
    Light & Playful fail
    Dark & Fire x1 = Reverie Dragon on nest .

Light & Dark = Red Leaf bonus I never had it.

Farm Supplier
    white + red giving me almost exclusively virtue or love, & dark + red == FIVE Redemptions IN A ROW. Another 4 hr timer, but running out of time.

I was so relaxed after I made it through the last Tales, not figuring another one so soon. ARRGGHHH ... I NEEEEEEED the Dark Dragons!! Already missed out on 2 of the Tourney ones & the "bonuses" from the Leaderboard event (altho I already had 1 of them) ... & I love these Tales ones.

S8 ... give us SOME other option to craft that dragon, or at least make it so that we CAN get it. Missing out on something that has nothing to do with the s**** or tenacity of a player is just no fun. (I know, I know ... how will you ever get our money otherwise!? *sigh*)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123