Thread: Did mastery get taken out of the game?

Host(ess)

Did mastery get taken out of the game?

Or am I bugged?

Was almost done with my cabbage mastery last night but that seems to have disappeared on me.

And yeah, I'm above level 8 and all that

Executive Chef
    Mastery does not appear to be in the game at this point. Yeah I know what you're talking about, I saw it.

Hopefully it gets put in soon though, I love mastery.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, we need some sort of way to earn gems in-game. Otherwise about half the animals are taken out basically unless you buy gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Yeah I got my cabbage yesterday and got a gem. Now my mastery is gone too.

Host(ess)
    I didn't get any gem from mastery even if I'm level 19! Please put mastery back! Please!

Um, yeah! Teamlava, taking mastery out of the game has made it extremely boring!!! Put the mastery back in or I may just stop playing all together! All your other games rock! What were you thinking taking the mastery out? This totally blows!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    We are still refining the Mastery feature. It will be reintroduced at the next update.
    NORMAN! nice to see you! Have a happy Easter

Can you head over to farm forum and read my thread on spring bunny causing crashes please?
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    NORMAN! nice to see you! Have a happy Easter

Can you head over to farm forum and read my thread on spring bunny causing crashes please?
    Yay! You thought my idea for the free the bunny campaign was decent! "...Sorry, momentary distraction...". Lol

Anyway, I'm glad that mastery is being put back in. It's bot very fun without it. Thanks Norman and TeamLava!