Thread: Need to breed to expand... need to expand to breed

Need to breed to expand... need to expand to breed

I'm pretty frustrated at this point - I've got two spots left in my habitats but only 37/54 runes to expand. As you can only get runes from breeding (?), I guess I'm going to have to keep breeding and sell whatever I breed, even if it's something rare! I don't think this is a very fair model

You can get realm runes from mining using explosives, harvesting from the realm rune type animals (Check the market to buy), and from the World Event if the community reaches the final goal. (Please note that you must get at least 1,500 Heartstones to be eligible for community prizes).
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You can get realm runes from mining using explosives, harvesting from the realm rune type animals (Check the market to buy), and from the World Event if the community reaches the final goal. (Please note that you must get at least 1,500 Heartstones to be eligible for community prizes).
    I know that. It just takes a very long time to be able to expand, when these are the only ways to get runes

Ugh... I'm close to giving up on this game. I bought a gold-producing animal which means one nest is out; I only have space for one fire animal, and breeding is still the only way to get runes. I wish there were other ways, like asking neighbours in Dragon Story. Even getting runes from evolving would be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by froggirl202 View Post
    Ugh... I'm close to giving up on this game. I bought a gold-producing animal which means one nest is out; I only have space for one fire animal, and breeding is still the only way to get runes. I wish there were other ways, like asking neighbours in Dragon Story. Even getting runes from evolving would be easier.
    Hi there,
    After the animal is done hatching, you can click the ?Sell? button and get coins in return.
    You will still get explosives since they are from breeding not hatching.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Executive Chef
    How to breed the sea foam unicorn?

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    How to breed the sea foam unicorn?
    Unfortunately, this creature is not available through breeding.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

I'm pretty frustrated at this point - I've got two spots left in my habitats but only 37/54 runes to expand. As you can only get runes from breeding (?), I guess I'm going to have to keep breeding and sell whatever I breed, even if it's something rare! I don't think this is a very fair model
    I didn't think this game still existed. I was having this same problem. Maybe I just quit. I was having this same problem. Needing to sell creatures to have habitat room and then needing the creatures I sold. Too frustrating. Lots of glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I didn't think this game still existed. I was having this same problem. Maybe I just quit. I was having this same problem. Needing to sell creatures to have habitat room and then needing the creatures I sold. Too frustrating. Lots of glitches.
    Yes it's exhausting and really sucks the fun out of the game. I know I can sell the creatures I breed, and how to get runes etc. The problem is that they are SO stingy with the runes... what is it, like 1 bomb per 6h breeding? And then you need 60+ runes to expand? I wish they would allow runes/bombs to also be gained from evolving - or to allow neighbours to give them like in dragon story. I'm close to giving up the game at this point, it just isn't really fun anymore.

Yes it's exhausting and really sucks the fun out of the game. I know I can sell the creatures I breed, and how to get runes etc. The problem is that they are SO stingy with the runes... what is it, like 1 bomb per 6h breeding? And then you need 60+ runes to expand? I wish they would allow runes/bombs to also be gained from evolving - or to allow neighbours to give them like in dragon story. I'm close to giving up the game at this point, it just isn't really fun anymore.
    I think I must have done that. I was dealing with family illness and death and it was too frustrating.