Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bingo Keep Rolling Back

Executive Chef

Bingo Keep Rolling Back

Bingo keeps rolling back to the same finished task. I collect, go do some other things and it rolls back to the task I just collected from. I've hard rebooted. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've tired on another device. Nothing it just keeps rolling back.

Executive Chef

Bingo Rollback Issue - Anyone Else Having It?

I played bingo this morning and came back this afternoon. All of the sudden my card is stuck on a task and keeps rolling back to it in collect.

It let me refresh a task successfully for 5 gold. I also started a new task. Then, it refreshed every time back to collect on the task and expires the new one I started. Hope that makes sense.

I can do other things to keep up with leaderboard but bingo is stuck. I spent gold this morning to boost and used my precious boosts to stay on top. I'm frustrated because I'm totally stuck.

I did a hard reboot. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried on another device. No luck still keeps rolling back. I opened a post on the bugs forum. But I wanted to check here and see if it's just me or is everyone having this issue.

Fashion Designer
    I had that problem twice now and on two different devices. One device was my brand new phone. The incidents were about a month apart. Take video to show what's going on and send it to Storm8 Support.

You can try to submit a support ticket about this issue by going to support.storm8.com
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merging threads together. Please note that reinstalling games only fixes graphic issues. It won't help in establishing connections or rollbacks. Sorry this is happening. As above, you can reach out to Support and see if they can help diagnose your issue. Give them as much info as you can about your wifi connection and device details, how long it's been going on etc etc. Good luck...

New Resident
    I have had this problem twice over the last 5 or 6 weeks. I opened tickets both times, but it cannot be resolved by support. Both times it happened, it happened on a Thursday around mid-day (I am in Canada, Mountain Time). The first time it happened, I got relegated. The second time, I managed to stay at same level. In my opinion it seems to either be a bug or an issue introduced by a system maintenance/change. The only resolution is to wait for the next Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveznz View Post
    I have had this problem twice over the last 5 or 6 weeks. I opened tickets both times, but it cannot be resolved by support. Both times it happened, it happened on a Thursday around mid-day (I am in Canada, Mountain Time). The first time it happened, I got relegated. The second time, I managed to stay at same level. In my opinion it seems to either be a bug or an issue introduced by a system maintenance/change. The only resolution is to wait for the next Bingo.
    There is unfortunately no way that support can resolve this issue but the community manager has stated that support is working on collecting information regarding this:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I wish this sentiment were true. We sadly didn't receive any letters to the infamous wizarding school that teaches this sort of magic.

As I mentioned, our team has put a lot of time in this and continues to do so. Support's role in this is to continue collecting information and with perseverance perhaps something new will come to light. There's currently no way to remove the loop.

The most helpful thing players can do is report it each time they encounter it with details of which tile is stuck and what exact in-game actions they completed before they encountered the loop. Unfortunately and understandably, this isn't something most players will want to commit to, so we'll continue to investigate this with the information we do receive. We appreciate every player who has helped share information so far.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Me too. I've had bingo rollbacks where I've lost 2-way and 3-way bingos and I've got stuck twice where I ended up falling into a lower league. Support has said they couldn't find a problem or said they'd get back to me (and didn't).
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    This just happened to me this last week. Similar to what someone above reported, it happened on a Thursday!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

iam the 2nd in bingo but i didnt get any prize

iam the 2nd in bingo but i didnt get any prize

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast