Thread: Neighbors

Neighbors

I just redownload the game. Haven't played in a long time?
    How do I remove inactive neighbors?
    Is it me or is nobody really playing this game anymore?

Nightclub Owner
    Open your neighbor list and at the top you'll see a pink button labeled Edit which will alter the options after each neighbors name. Where it normally reads Gift and Visit after each name it will now say Remove. (Tap slowly! There is no confirmation and it's easy to accidentally tap the wrong name.) When you've removed all the inactives from your list, you'll need to go back to the top of your list and where the Edit button was, there will now be a button labeled Done - this will return your neighbor list to it's original layout.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Resa2016 View Post
    I just redownload the game. Haven't played in a long time?
    How do I remove inactive neighbors?
    Is it me or is nobody really playing this game anymore?
    There's lots of people playing the game! In fact when I came back I was surprised by how busy the community still is for such an old game. That is a RARE thing in mobile gaming!

Just clear out the inactive neighbours, head to the Add Me forum https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...y-Story-Add-Me and you'll find tons of neighbours who are active.

Thank y'all

There's no tab to start new thread. I also couldn't find any threads from this year. I seen the Facebook page but it hasn't been used since 2017! Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by applesmcgee View Post
    There's lots of people playing the game! In fact when I came back I was surprised by how busy the community still is for such an old game. That is a RARE thing in mobile gaming!

Just clear out the inactive neighbours, head to the Add Me forum https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...y-Story-Add-Me and you'll find tons of neighbours who are active.
    I forgot to quote you in my previous reply

Quote Originally Posted by Resa2016 View Post
    There's no tab to start new thread. I also couldn't find any threads from this year. I seen the Facebook page but it hasn't been used since 2017! Am i missing something?
    The Add-Me threads are only able to be started by Moderators. You can reply to one of the threads on the top which is open with your ID, or add some of the IDs of the people who posted there.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support