Thread: New Oven/s

Rhino Keeper

New Oven/s

I?d really like to see a new oven with all sorts of recipes on it. The classic oven and drink mixer have been finished by most older players.

Maybe instead of receiving a gem for reaching level 2 and 4, we could get one gem for completing each recipe, and 2000, 4000, and 6000 coins for level 1, 2, and 3. Also, many have complained to each other, few have complained to Storm, but constant goals are tiring people out. One main goal a month and a weekly update was less stressful. The game is suppose to be relaxing. 

Also, is there some way we might be able to reorganize the parts tab? I spend more time scrolling thru the tab then I do gifting and tipping neighbors. Maybe a tab for holiday parts, a tab for what most call ?basic,? ie. Screw, motor, fuse, etc... and a tab for all other would be sufficient? Another possibility is that just like the parts request, players could simply choose and send a gift request. When they have gifts from 20 neighbors, the rest would just disappear? Either would be nice.
    Last edited by LightAndLove83; 08-15-20 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Grammar Mistake

Or we can type the name of the parts for faster searching. Or there should be an indication that we can already build something or particular oven with the parts that we have available.

Stop locking all the ovens!!!

I agree. The main reason why I?m so reluctant to play this game again despite never deleting it is because there are so few new ovens that I can purchase which makes it so boring and dreary because I want to serve new dishes. The flaw in the system is that the ovens that are obtained through completing goals have to be completed in order. Meaning: if there was a goal that I?ve missed previously due to inactivity, I can?t obtain ALL the goal ovens after that because of that one goal oven I missed! Then what?s the point of even continuing the game when I can?t even complete the goal to obtain new ovens? I cannot understand why you would lock up all the ovens simply because of one incomplete goal. Granted, I?ve missed many goals due to long periods of inactivity but this flaw in the system makes me not want to come back at all! I am sure many other players can agree with my sentiment. Please fix this!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by officialra_ View Post
    I agree. The main reason why I?m so reluctant to play this game again despite never deleting it is because there are so few new ovens that I can purchase which makes it so boring and dreary because I want to serve new dishes. The flaw in the system is that the ovens that are obtained through completing goals have to be completed in order. Meaning: if there was a goal that I?ve missed previously due to inactivity, I can?t obtain ALL the goal ovens after that because of that one goal oven I missed! Then what?s the point of even continuing the game when I can?t even complete the goal to obtain new ovens? I cannot understand why you would lock up all the ovens simply because of one incomplete goal. Granted, I?ve missed many goals due to long periods of inactivity but this flaw in the system makes me not want to come back at all! I am sure many other players can agree with my sentiment. Please fix this!!!
    Sorry, but I think there's been a misunderstanding: the limited time goals are totally independent of each other. The only long term consequence of skipping one is that the specific content released during that goal will be unavailable to a player until it is relisted in a future sale/goal.

The reason most of the appliances are locked to newer players is because goal related content is only available during the limited time of the goal's initial release - either 5 or 15 days, depending on the goal.

As long as you're at a high enough level (Lv 12 for most goals) then you can participate in any current/future goals and access the new content they provide.

If you're interested in playing again, but still on the fence about goals, I've provided some links that may give you more info below.

For a better understanding of the goals of the past, you can find a list of all past goals with links to their threads here.

If you'd like to know when the future goals are likely to start and what type they'll be, the speculative goal calendar can be found here.

If you do decide to start playing again, I recommend checking the BS Discussion Forum on the day of goal releases to check out the thread for that new goal. I always post all of the goal requirements and prizes on the first day so players have a better idea of what the goal entails. (Current goal thread here for an example.) The threads can help players not only finish the goals more easily but enables them to make a fully informed decision as to whether or not they'd like to participate and what content they'll be passing on.

Hope this post helps clear some things up and that you enjoy whatever decision you come to in regards to the game.