Thread: Lost gems!

Rhino Keeper

Lost gems!

I logged into game and usually they will have some "sales" or something. I would just click off the "x" without bothering. just now, I'm not sure what sales they had but I clicked too fast and I clicked on the option to buy something like 540,000 coins for 100gems!! I don't need coins at all, I never ever spend coins and I'm max level and don't care to decorate and have tons of coins. Why won't storm8 have a confirm button. This has been discussed many times on Castlestory. Many people fell into gems trap. I am so angry.

Maddening, isn't it? Today when I opened the game, it started popping up old goals, some of them (even ones I've completed) saying it was too late, did I want to finish by spending gems. Somehow I managed to click on one of those (probably something I'd done since I don't see anything new finished) and spent the gems I've spent weeks saving up!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaXYZ View Post
    Maddening, isn't it? Today when I opened the game, it started popping up old goals, some of them (even ones I've completed) saying it was too late, did I want to finish by spending gems. Somehow I managed to click on one of those (probably something I'd done since I don't see anything new finished) and spent the gems I've spent weeks saving up!
    Sorry to hear that.

The next time you open your game and start getting those pop ups instead of clicking the X to close each pop up, try force closing the entire app instead. Nine out of ten times, when you immediately open the app again the pop ups will be gone and it will minimize the risk of accidental gem loss. Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    Ooh man I feel ya on that. The main problem I have when it come to gems is accidently clicking on the stove tab and wasting 49 gems opening another slot. So annoying!!