Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Flowermander Statue
    Second Prize: Creature
    Third Prize: Flowermander Monument
    Fourth Prize: Creature
    Fifth Prize: Flowermander

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Heartstones, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Decoration
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Name:  F375B501-DF63-4C8E-9458-6C10765148DB.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  113.6 KB

Event Boosts
    Flowermander Statue - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Flowermander Monument - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
    A Horn of Corn
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Cornucowpia
    REWARD: 250 Flowermander Heartstones

Goal 2
    Raise your Cornucowpia to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Flowermander Heartstones

Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Last edited by Paul__; 08-14-20 at 12:40 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

To clarify, this event starts tomorrow, I prepared the thread in advance.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    The Flowermander looks lovely! 💗

Too bad my playstyle means i'll barely earn above 6k points by the end of the event- earning the monument when it's too late to matter 😅. I have 3 Grand Farms and 2 Big Farms constantly growing Rune Prunes, constantly breed (1 Nest, And I don't place- no room! I have 1 expansion going right now so could build another small habitat to rotate) and then hatch and grow the special breedable pet if applicable, use the mine when I have enough Explosives for a few extra points... And once I earn the statue (after the first few days) I do collect from it regularly.

Since the Velvet Unicorn thread, I've grown used to the idea that i'll only be able to earn the first animal prize.
    Seems a shame!

I do not intend to spend Gems.
    I'd love to find a way to actually earn the Main Prize by playing the game though. 😥
    Does anyone else have any tips/strategies for the "Events"?

I think when the game designers say that u can complete this event without buying gems, I think they are including the daily gem giving. I believe there is a maximum of 20 free gems u can receive each day, but in reality if u can only give 3 a day so most avg players would only get 3 gems back a day. That?s a pretty wide range between 90 and 600 free gems a month. I don?t know if the gems to watch adverts feature is still working, but this could contribute to your free gems take.

Now assuming a regular daily player with gem returning friends, it would be possible to buy one (or two) of the Event monuments either from the start of the event, or halfway through when it get put on same for 125 gems. It believe that it?s only if u can buy at least one more extra of this points giving structure can u make the required points for the final prize.

This is in addition to loading up your 4 nests and 2 evo flowers with long hour animals before the event, and planting 20 hour crops the day before to give u a one day head start on the event.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Ahh I see. 😕

I'm a newer player, so I only have 1 nest and 1 evolution flowers.
    I am slowly saving gems (I get 3 a day max 😊 ) but nowhere near enough to build up those needed supplies or get the monuments/statues- Especially for multiple events.

I suppose it's good that they've created a challenge for those who have sunk cash (or years and years of playing?) into the game.

Thanks for the response! ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Ahh I see. ��

I'm a newer player, so I only have 1 nest and 1 evolution flowers.
    I am slowly saving gems (I get 3 a day max �� ) but nowhere near enough to build up those needed supplies or get the monuments/statues- Especially for multiple events.

I suppose it's good that they've created a challenge for those who have sunk cash (or years and years of playing?) into the game.

Thanks for the response! ❤️

I don’t have nearly enough resources to be successful in these, either, but I participate at least enough to get into the community prizes. I appreciate getting the food and runes as community prizes. I went ahead and got a second nest for both of my little lands, but I can’t always keep them both full. I can’t afford a second evolution flower yet. My lower level game just CANNOT seen to breed that Corucowpia. I have fairy ferrets running out my ears, though. I get them fed up to level 3, evolve them and sell them. That’s keeping my evolution flower pretty busy right now.
    Anyway, it’s worth it just to get as far as community prizes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I don’t have nearly enough resources to be successful in these, either, but I participate at least enough to get into the community prizes. I appreciate getting the food and runes as community prizes. I went ahead and got a second nest for both of my little lands, but I can’t always keep them both full. I can’t afford a second evolution flower yet. My lower level game just CANNOT seen to breed that Corucowpia. I have fairy ferrets running out my ears, though. I get them fed up to level 3, evolve them and sell them. That’s keeping my evolution flower pretty busy right now.
    Anyway, it’s worth it just to get as far as community prizes
    So true! I've appreciated the runes as well, the community prizes are definitely worth it.

Good luck breeding the Cornucowpia! I somehow bred two back-to-back, hope the luck comes your way!