Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Savory Snacks 2020 August 13 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought another oven, coincidentally I was building 3 of these this week, just finished building my 4th just now and it checked off the goal for me just fine.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, this is no good for me.

1. They raised the recipe requirements for these goals that many already struggle to finish
    2. The rewards for the goals were not raised nor more time given to match the raised requirements
    3. They're asking us for a recipe that doesn't exist... again

All I can say is that I hope this isn't a trend of raising requirements across the board and that I hope they fix this issue as quickly as last time. Also hope they knock the requirements back like they did the last time this error showed up - goodness knows we'll need all the help we can get this time around!

Executive Chef
    Again Part 4 appear unknown recipe Rhubarb Strawberry Pudding. I think most likely should be Berry Rhubarb Pie (10hours)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	94916EE6-E21F-478E-AC4A-4564681B92F5.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	56228
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Quote Originally Posted by DMCTempRS View Post
    I just bought two goal ovens and the game is not recognizing that I bought them and won’t check off on the goal. Please advise? I already deleted and reinstalled game. It’s not working.
    Ok, got it, thanks! Just built it, and it checked off! I guess I got confused because I already had 1 of these built. Thanks, again!

Executive Chef
    Precisely I agree with you. Hope they amend ASAP.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Again Part 4 appear unknown recipe Rhubarb Strawberry Pudding. I think most likely should be Berry Rhubarb Pie (10hours)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	94916EE6-E21F-478E-AC4A-4564681B92F5.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	56228
    Last time they ended up using a recipe that was not at all connected to the non-existent recipe so I doubt we'll see anything different this time. I think the last time wanted Blackberry Cobbler and they fixed it to require Beach Cupcakes - not likely those two could be confused, lol. (I wonder what is going on in their offices sometimes *smh*) The worst part for me is that we'd all love to get new recipes for the basic oven so it's like a double slap when this error pops up.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn?t we just have this same prize recently? Maybe not. I don?t know.

My appliance counted.

I am getting so tired of not being able to finish goals.

Fashion Designer
    Hopefully they'll fix the non-existent recipe ASAP and lower the required quantities of food...seriously, that's too many for part 1 already, not to mention the 14 on 2nd part ughhh.
    Im just doing this for new recipe, once i unlock the 3rd one im gonna chill, maybe not even finishing the goal lol.

Host(ess)
    What is going on with all of the food on trays? It covers up the entire counter! I've been playing so long, I remember when the food just sat on a barely noticeable platter. LOL!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast