Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: MONTHLY EVENT: End of Summer - 2020 Aug 13

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    Can the swan go in the summer pool? Also I earned floatie duck, can that go in the summer pool?
    The floating Duck only goes in the Summer Pool.

You can put the Swan in the Duck Pond, Rescue Pen or Exotic Enclosure
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The floating Duck only goes in the Summer Pool.

You can put the Swan in the Duck Pond, Rescue Pen or Exotic Enclosure
    Argh! Too many habitats, not enough expansion parts. 🤦 Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Colorful Beach Ball Prizes

• Blue Lagoon Pool
    • Starting Block
    • Tiki Planter
    • Pool Floats

Sunny Beach Ball Prizes

• placeholder

Please reply to this thread with what prizes you get from each and I?ll add them here!
    I won a diving beaver (pet). He is super cute

Executive Chef
    Well I bought some gems, and I figured I'd be best luck (and no luck) to have gotten the sheep in the boat, I unfortunately didn't. I knew I probably wouldn't anyway - so it doesn't come off as a surprise, so it doesn't upset me too much.

Anyway, I got the sunscreen stand
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99385697-DF46-4194-8E0C-710D444F6130.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	482.8 KB 
ID:	56593

and plus a shark piglet.

I would be lying to say I wasn't upset that I got the shark piglet, due to it's VERY SMALL size. But other than that, I think it was decent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28999090-6EF0-4F13-8A2A-8AFCD3744ADD.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	56592

My shark pig will forever be sitting in storage alongside the jewel beetle pug I won months ago. At least they both can keep each other company, if nothing else!

New Resident
    Is it just me or has the daily goal for beach balls - visit neighbors and send deliveries - NOT triggered today? September 6, I mean. This morning the goal has not popped up and I did numerous hard closes... strange? I just have yesterday?s deliveries to finish, but no new goal.

New Resident
    Hi! I noticed it happened to me too. The goals didnt pop up on the time i expected it to appear. It's been i think 5 hours now and no goals appearing yet. Hope somebody enlightens us if the goals wont be appearing anymore? But from what i see i still have 4 days to complete it. It would be a great loss if it's over since im on my 22/23rd step already. One more goal and im supposed to be done! ��

New Resident
    Precisely, in all the years I’ve been playing, this is the first time I’m seeing like this in daily goal events. I think it is a bug issue. Hope it gets fixed soon because it will be a rather significant setback for most of us. I completed the deliveries from yesterday and just like you, nothing is triggered still.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinar1990 View Post
    Precisely, in all the years I’ve been playing, this is the first time I’m seeing like this in daily goal events. I think it is a bug issue. Hope it gets fixed soon because it will be a rather significant setback for most of us. I completed the deliveries from yesterday and just like you, nothing is triggered still.
    There was plenty of Beach balls I got the swan a few days ago. If you completed the side goal it gave 3 Sunny Beach balls which counted in the goal.
    Saturday September 5th was 24 regular Beach balls
    Plus 3 Sunny Beach Balls for a total of 27 available.
    The event started on August 13th with that being number 1 Beach Ball on that date.

If you are only one Ball away you might want to consider buying a Ball from the market for 50 gems in order to get the swan.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-06-20 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    There was plenty of Beach balls I got the swan a few days ago. If you completed the side goal it gave 3 Sunny Beach balls which counted in the goal.
    Saturday September 5th was 24 regular Beach balls
    Plus 3 Sunny Beach Balls for a total of 27 available.
    The event started on August 13th with that being number 1 Beach Ball on that date.

If you are only one Ball away you might want to consider buying a Ball from the market for 50 gems in order to get the swan.
    Is the side goal finished? We have 4 more days and I'm 2 short. I probably won't use gems to finish.

New Resident
    I think the side goal is gone. I’m two short in one farm and three short in the other farm. I totally understand Judy’s point, yet I could not do the daily goals everyday nor the side goals due to work schedule... might or might not be able to make it by a hair in this case.

Still, it would be helpful to know if this is just a single day glitch or if there won’t be any more daily goals in the three days left.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast