Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: MONTHLY EVENT: End of Summer - 2020 Aug 13

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Is the side goal finished? We have 4 more days and I'm 2 short. I probably won't use gems to finish.
    Darn if you missed the side goal.
    They gave us 3 of the Sunny Beach Balls worth 300 gems each.

I am thinking it is over but we can always hope for more.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Darn if you missed the side goal.
    They gave us 3 of the Sunny Beach Balls worth 300 gems each.

I am thinking it is over but we can always hope for more.
    I know it's not your fault but it says 4 more days. I was on my honeymoon so I didn't do it every day...that's just ridiculous if they stopped it now. I definitely won't waste 100 gems now.

I still need one more beach ball to get the swan pet, but my goal #1 is not popping up today to visit 10 community farmers. It says there are 4 days left for this goal. Is anyone else having this problem?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    I still need one more beach ball to get the swan pet, but my goal #1 is not popping up today to visit 10 community farmers. It says there are 4 days left for this goal. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I didn't have goal#1 today either and I thought there was still time. Was gonna ask if it had finished?

I love the Swan animation! It is so cute! Definitely keeping this pet on my farm after this event is over.

The team always does such a great job on monthly event prizes, I still have the Stork from this February out on my farm!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Is the shark piglet a pet or decoration? Thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Is the shark piglet a pet or decoration? Thank u.
    it is a decoration.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Side goal’s ended and no goal #1 popping today either. So those of us who are a few balls short will have to either gem it or contend with being a loser. I personally won’t use gems because I use them to expand barn and silo.

I don’t mind losing when I can’t legitimately finish an event by the announced completion time. That’s on me. But ending an event before its announced end date without any forewarning feels almost like trickery.

It certainly does not sit well with me as it takes the trust away. It’s not about the swan at this point for me...it’s about trusting S8.

Quote Originally Posted by pinar1990 View Post
    Side goal’s ended and no goal #1 popping today either. So those of us who are a few balls short will have to either gem it or contend with being a loser. I personally won’t use gems because I use them to expand barn and silo.

I don’t mind losing when I can’t legitimately finish an event by the announced completion time. That’s on me. But ending an event before its announced end date without any forewarning feels almost like trickery.

It certainly does not sit well with me as it takes the trust away. It’s not about the swan at this point for me...it’s about trusting S8.
    There was no ending date on the pop up.
    It said all month long which actually to me meant August 31st.
    I love when they have one of these events because you get a free decoration every day for opening up this time a Beach Ball.
    I think it is an event that is designed to get players to play every day.

Unfortunately with all the events like this and there has been a few the count is very close.
    You can only miss a few days or you will unfortunately have to purchase the missing balls for the grand prize.

That is a good suggestion though that an ending date be posted on the pop up.

Send planes and visit community Farmers a Beach Ball is available

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast