Thread: Need help King?s Keep/Queens Keep

Rhino Keeper

Need help King?s Keep/Queens Keep

Hi, I?m sure this info is posted somewhere but there?s so much info that I can?t find it lol! I know that the King?s Keep and Queen?s Keep have different quests and I?m trying to find a list of what quests and what?s needed for each one so I can decide whether to buy the King?s Keep or the Queen?s Keep can someone please help me??? I?ve been trying to look through The Hub and the game guides but there?s so many different things that I?m just getting buried and lost among the various links!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Hi, I?m sure this info is posted somewhere but there?s so much info that I can?t find it lol! I know that the King?s Keep and Queen?s Keep have different quests and I?m trying to find a list of what quests and what?s needed for each one so I can decide whether to buy the King?s Keep or the Queen?s Keep can someone please help me??? I?ve been trying to look through The Hub and the game guides but there?s so many different things that I?m just getting buried and lost among the various links!!
    They both have the same quests ( you don't have them all in the beginning) so pick the one you like the look of better. You can always change your mind and sell it and build the other.
    Thuakie Sword #19