Thread: Gems?

Gems?

I am trying to see those extra videos adverts so I can collect more gems but when I do says video can't be displayed. Anyone else having this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Sadly, this is a known issue though I don't know of any fixes you may want to check out the Bugs Thread on the topic. Perhaps there is some helpful hints or workarounds that I missed?

Host(ess)
    Is there any other way to get Gems; other than through quests and videos, without paying real money for them?

They need to make other ways to get Gems, and FIX whatever is happening with the videos!!!
    Happy Cooking
    May God Bless You & Yours

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMustang93 View Post
    Is there any other way to get Gems; other than through quests and videos, without paying real money for them?

They need to make other ways to get Gems, and FIX whatever is happening with the videos!!!
    When we master recipes, we earn gems - most recipes offer 2 gems each for mastering though there are a rare few on special appliances that offer 4 or 6 gems for mastering.

Also, some players have had success using the offers through Fyber (the 'Bonus' icon at the top right of the screen) but personally I cannot attest to this.

You may want to read through the Game Guide, it offers a lot of general info, tips and links that are very helpful to those starting out.

Rhino Keeper
    i trued the Fyber thing and ended ip with trouble and no gems.

The only way that I know of to get gems is to master recipes. The goals used to reward us with gens, but not anymore.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post

The only way that I know of to get gems is to master recipes. The goals used to reward us with gens, but not anymore.
    There are the beginner goals which offer gems and the goals to download and play other storm8 games still offer them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post

If you did not receive your offer Wall prizes, click on the “In Progress” tab, then click the reward you completed, and scroll to the bottom where it says “Missing Gems?”
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support