Thread: Multiple Islands

Rhino Keeper

Multiple Islands

I just got a new phone and started a new island. I would like to also play with another island (level 185 - played 4 or 5 years) from another account that I haven't used in over a year. When I went to login to my old account/island I got a message that my new game's progress will be overwritten. Does that mean that my new island is gone completely or can I switch back and forth from both accounts on the same device? Happy to be playing Dragon Story again! Thanks for any help!

Fashion Designer
    I have multiple Islands and what happens it the game's progress is pulled from the server and overwritten on your phone but saved on the server. So, if you have island 1 going and switch to island 2 then close the app and open it again, Island 2 will be there. If you switch back to Island 1, the game will switch again. Time keeps ticking in each game so for example, if you have something that will take 6 hours to evolve on island 1 then switch to island 2 for 6 hours, when you go back to island 1, the dragon will have evolved.

In other words - you can play both islands on your phone without losing progress. Just make sure you remember your island's name and password and you will be fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome! Thanks for the help Mostreal! It was fun starting a new island but I have really missed playing my old game.