Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relentless Ads

Rhino Keeper

Angry Relentless Ads

Is it just me? It seems like today, at least on iOS. Their ads are popping up every few seconds to interrupt playing the game? I mean seriously. It?s to the point I might quit if that?s the case! This is ridiculous! I never thought developers would stoop that low. You literally can?t play. You click the same ads every few seconds to go away. Then sure enough! It pops right back up! I?ve played since 2009! I quit other games that do this! It makes the un fun and not worth playing! What were they thinking? It?s a HUGE turn off! So far it?s just in RS. Haven?t tried BS yet! Lmk if u are experiencing the same!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Is it just me? It seems like today, at least on iOS. Their ads are popping up every few seconds to interrupt playing the game? I mean seriously. It?s to the point I might quit if that?s the case! This is ridiculous! I never thought developers would stoop that low. You literally can?t play. You click the same ads every few seconds to go away. Then sure enough! It pops right back up! I?ve played since 2009! I quit other games that do this! It makes the un fun and not worth playing! What were they thinking? It?s a HUGE turn off! So far it?s just in RS. Haven?t tried BS yet! Lmk if u are experiencing the same!
    For me, this happens in BS, RS, & Farm Story2. Very annoying. The constant ads & every day asking if I want to download Home Design. Yeah, no, I don?t, if I did I would?ve downloaded it by now so why keep asking me daily for the past 2 years at least?

My games, BS & RS won?t even open up😡I?m so done with these games that I?ve played for 10 yrs🥺I miss team lava! With them it wasn?t constant goals. Pages & pages of parts to never be used again.

Quote Originally Posted by dma1313 View Post
    My games, BS & RS won?t even open upI?m so done with these games that I?ve played for 10 yrs梁I miss team lava! With them it wasn?t constant goals. Pages & pages of parts to never be used again.
    Have you tried restarting your device or reinstalling the games?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I personally only get one ad every few hours, maybe 2-3 ads per day max.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

It's been awful...don't force me to watch an ad! I refuse!

Ads help pay for the game to continue to get support and updates, and for it to continue to be free to play for all players, even if they don’t want to buy gems at all later in game.

I personally don’t mind the ads, They are usually only 10-15 seconds and if they are longer a lot of the time you can skip them. They only come on maybe once every few hours, so not a big deal at all.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Ads help pay for the game to continue to get support and updates, and for it to continue to be free to play for all players, even if they don’t want to buy gems at all later in game.

I personally don’t mind the ads, They are usually only 10-15 seconds and if they are longer a lot of the time you can skip them. They only come on maybe once every few hours, so not a big deal at all.
    It interrupts my play especially when I'm collecting first thing in the morning....if they gave us a gem sure...it's annoying as I exit out asap. But by all means enjoy lol..

Fashion Designer
    This happens, but the gem for watching an ad doesn't work, nor does the option for speeding food 2 hrs for watching a video work. Can S8 fix this, please.

I agree 100%.
    Farm story2 has multiple popups and there are so many you cant even PLAY the game until you cycle through all the ads.
    Annoying players by repeatedly offering them to download whatever game S8 is promoting will NOT make players download ANOTHER slow popup filled game, ESPECIALLY when S8 does not have tech support.
    Why on earth would anyone want to download a game S8 doesn?t have tech support for?
    Last edited by sashacatonline; 11-10-20 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Add text

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast