I have no idea what is going on here but since late last night I can serve my recipes and start new ones without issue but if I try to do any decorating my game refuses to acknowledge any alterations. In all my years playing, I've never encountered this issue nor have I seen any others experience or fix the issue. So there is no confusion, I'll list what's happening very plainly in my bakery (RS is fine):
- I place a deco on my board
- For thirty seconds or so, everything is fine
- Pop up appears that says "Processing"
- Pop up lasts a few seconds before disappearing
- Game seems to be normal
- Continue to decorate and the above repeats for EVERY ITEM I place
- A few minutes or so into decorating, a "Processing" pop up appears and suddenly ALL of my decorating is erased as though I never placed anything
I am playing the current iOS version, everything is as updated on my side as it can be. I have done everything I can on my end - I've tried different devices, droid and iOS but no changes, tried both my mature level 99 account and my other level 5 account - no changes. I've done everything to check my connection (which IS NOT the issue) from resetting my Wifi to trying different networks. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app...
No matter what I do, I cannot so much as put out a new table in my bakery. I've recorded the issue using my iOS but obviously don't want to post for fear privacy issues.
What is going on and is anyone else having this issue?