• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    So I'm getting requests that are three and four days old. I usually accept so my neighbors know I got the requests late. What do y'all do with these old requests? Should we just decline these or accept them?

Hi y?all! So has anybody?s Cleo?s pyramid dropped a golden item yet? Mine?s all coins..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Hi y?all! So has anybody?s Cleo?s pyramid dropped a golden item yet? Mine?s all coins..
    I've had a Golden Nugget drop
    I'm getting very good drops from Cleo too. Expansion Permit and 2 Wisp Lanterns (it's the only deco/item I know that drops 2 Lanterns in 1 drop)

Fashion Designer
    I accept everything that comes through, Passera. I rarely pause long enough to see how old the request is unless i've specifically been trying to see how long requests are taking to come through.
    I think some people try to "logic it through" and so if it's an old request they may decline just so that they aren't using one of the person's current day request acceptances, but personally I just accept everything immediately.
    Until someone has a compelling reason (does the system still send a confirmation that the old request was accepted- do your neighbors even see that you did it if they finished that quest? Has anyone had an old request come through after the system held it back a few days and missed 1 of their 20 needed different items for the next day?) or neighbors start to specifically request against.

-

Oh wow RonjaR82 you got a nugget already? 😍 Congrats!

I assumed we wouldn't be getting after-event drops until after the event ended for everyone. Though I suppose that's a completed-build drop and not an after-event drop...
    Good luck all! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-18-20 at 11:28 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    How much longer do we harvest to work on crafting the Sphinx? I don't see the quest anymore though it is still available to make.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    How much longer do we harvest to work on crafting the Sphinx? I don't see the quest anymore though it is still available to make.
    The quest completes after you've crafted your first Seraphina.
    I think we have until the event ends for everyone (Going by the sale pack, there's 1:06:09:11 left ? So 1 day 6 hrs 9 min 11 sec ? ) to craft up to the max allowed (5).

Fashion Designer
    Has the price of gems gone up? Or am I forgetting what they cost. Thought it used to be $4.98 now $6.98?

Fashion Designer
    This was an interesting event. I started on Sunday with the auto start. I finished with 7 hours left on my timer, no gems spent. So I did get a full 24 hours the last day. Out of maybe 30 adventures, I did not get anything other than the cactus. On the first neighbor request, I got 18 Desert Maps that are still in inventory, from 20 messages of help given. And none of the extra requests, maybe another 20, never did get answered. On the second request, I got the 20 within 12 hours, and it looks like another 20 today but the Ancient Relics did not show in inventory. I am a collector, so that was a disappointment. I was able to craft an extra amulet and have 5 hieroglyphics left over. I collected from the tombs 20 times 2 = 40 and got 75 hieroglyphics (average 1.875), did S8 adjust the drops? Because of crazy sleep patterns, I do play during the night without setting alarms. I also crafted an extra Tomb Translation with 21 Sphinx tributes left over. As usual, the artwork is great, even if Cleo looks too tall next to the Pyramid. S8, please make it taller like you did with the volcano. And I did get the Sphinx early on, day 3 or 4.

Many thanks to SpiritWind, ShibuyaCloth, and everyone else that posted steps and hints. This Forum rocks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Collected 3200 coins and 7:05 refresh.
    I collected the same thing-with the same refresh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    I got a golden apple....