139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbipin View Post
    Is it worth to spend 50 gems for Pyramid 10 upgrade ? Now I have 91gems.
    I think it is, because you will get the Fully upgraded Pyramid and Cloe. Both good prizes with potentionally (a chance for) good drops.
    You can’t buy these 2 items (or items with simular drops) in the market for 50 Gems.

New Resident
    Now grand prize time is over so I think I will get only Fully upgraded pyramid

Executive Chef
    Now grand prize time is over so I think I will get only Fully upgraded pyramid
    Ow, you’re right, that’s a shame!
    Then I don’t know.. spending Gems is pretty personal and dependent on what your Realm needs.

Desert Tomb still up and crafts gone from crafting buildings?

Why is the Desert Tomb still up to finish, when the items needed to craft are gone from the crafting buildings? And why was the time to get this goal done so short? Especially since we had to wait twice to get things from neighbors and the drops for the Hieroglyphics was a 4 hour timer! And so many were needed!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Is it worth to spend 50 gems for Pyramid 10 upgrade ? Now I have 91gems.
    If you dearly love the graphic and need another building to collect coin (2124 gold) from. I don't think you will get Cloe now.

I don't know how far along you are. There may be some items you want to buy with the gems like gold mine, mithril dragon, beastbane display, red trillium petal dropping plant, apple/orange/lemon trees, sheep......ice cream piles in the Baron's tent.......
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-17-20 at 12:32 PM.

I have spent over 100 gems on speedup the drops hoping to complete the event. That was just waste of precious gems, especially as ads often don't play on my iPad and as the result I don't receive free gems. I got stuck on the last task of chapter 8 because tombs kept giving me 1, rarely 2 drops per collection.
    So, speeding up just one tomb costed 16 gems, but mostly I got just 1 drops per collection. This is unfair, frustrating, stupid. Give me my gems back, S8. Give me back my sleepless nights. Give me back the joy I had in the first years of playing CS.
    Filled the poll but not sure S8 cares. If all of us would drop the CS game they would simply ran another one.
    For me the problem is I can't find any other game which would exclude the chance getting robbed by other players. CS is the most peaceful one.
    Still appreciating wonderful people writing on this forum. Thank you all for your contribution.

Executive Chef
    I collected from my tombs to see if I got anything different from them since the event is over but got 2 and 3 hieroglyphics. I was only getting one when I needed them to upgrade the pyramid. I ended up buying 2 extra to be safe on finishing. Also got 2 oasis waters; don't think that ever happened when I needed it.

This event was a little challenging but I really enjoyed the storyline! Hopefully we can have more storyboard events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    This event was a little challenging but I really enjoyed the storyline! Hopefully we can have more storyboard events.
    Only if the bugs are worked out. With the ending being on a weekend without S8 support, and all the neighbor issues at the end, I am not interested in a repeat anytime soon. Give me a nice Community event where I can often get to the community prize energy boxes even if I can't finish the final goal......or a non-LB Monster Hunt!

For example....I woke up this AM to an Ancient Artifact request that said it was 2 days old. I checked in roughly every 2 hours yesterday to see if neighbors needed reqs. And just now.....several more reqs came through, one from a few hours ago and one more recent.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-17-20 at 04:52 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I saw a few comments about this earlier but no answers, the timer for the Sphinx is still there but no Sphinx from farmhouses. Are we able to craft a Sphinx or not?