• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished it. Phew. I didn’t spend any gems or money, but lost sleep and didn’t miss a single collection from the tomb in last three days. It was tough. I never received any random drops from adventures. I also did a major neighborhood cleaning, and down to only 34 neighbors now. First request was easy as I asked around 22 neighbors in the middle of night, it was filled within few hours. I sent second request to almost 33 neighbors in intervals and it took around 17 hours. I Only asked Stormie when I got stuck on 19, and this time even stormie took almost 3 hours. It was frustrating in the last couple of days but forum helps big time. I also got a mint Ali yesterday and I adored it, that definitely took some stress away. Thanks forum members.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    I seems most of my neighbors are no longer playing. I?ve managed to add a few, but I?m stuck on the neighbor request. Would anyone like to be my neighbor? Coleoptera42
    I sent you an invite.

Executive Chef
    I seems most of my neighbors are no longer playing. I?ve managed to add a few, but I?m stuck on the neighbor request. Would anyone like to be my neighbor? Coleoptera42
    I also invited you, kingdom is Storybrook. I play excessively so will fill requests timely.

Fashion Designer
    I also just sent you an invitation.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    So I have 8hrs essentially to collect enough hieroglyphics to make the last scarab necklace which takes 4hrs to make and I got 4 hours again till I can check my tombs....don't know if it will happen. If it does it will be down to the wire. My luck my tombs will only drop one each and I will be one away and then this will all have been for nothing

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much!!!

My Cleo just dropped an expansion permit!

New Resident
    Is anyone still getting Sphinx popping up When collecting farm houses? I still have the craft available but not getting them to spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne6 View Post
    Is anyone still getting Sphinx popping up When collecting farm houses? I still have the craft available but not getting them to spawn
    No, and I lost the ability to create the crafts! My timer still says three days, yet the crafts disappeared from the workshop. What?s wrong?

same here! I was hoping to craft the Sphinx as a consolation prize since I didn't finish the event.