• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Ok, I try to keep it positive around here, but these are my least favorite kind of event so I was already a little cranky when I came to the forum to spy out the next steps. Two neighbor requests? Seriously? Wasn’t one bad enough?? Plus my game gets all glitchy when I have to visit too many kingdoms in a row so that part will involve much force closing. Sigh... deep breath... Ok, I’m done venting now. Love you guys...
    Visit lower level kingdoms. Level 50s with 200 flappers will crash my game but a level under 30 is no problem.

Executive Chef
    Visiting will be slow and tedious, Later on we will asking neighbors for map pieces and then later on asking neighbors for artifacts. This has always caused problems before in other events in the past. I can't tell an old request from a new request.
    The first request needs to be made in small batches.

It's unfortunate that the aloe and scarabs are maxed at 99. S8, any chance you could help a girl out and raise that cap?

I'm on Chapter 2, Part 4 where I have to upgrade the Pyramid to level 2. I can't access the upgrade window, I just see a timer. I think the problem is that I had a rollback after Part 3. I chopped the two Desert Cactuses, it checked off part 3 and then there was a rollback and my second Desert Cactus went back to 14/15 but Part 3 stayed finished and now I'm supposed to upgrade for Part 4.
    I tried force closing the game several times, I even changed devices, I put the Pyramid in storage and took it back out.
    Is there anything else I can do other than submitting a support ticket?
    EDIT: It works now 🤷*♀️
    Last edited by Redefix; 08-07-20 at 08:54 AM.

If I end chapter 2 and I still have to wait 16 hours to go to the next chapter, will I not be able to collect scarabs anymore? Or will I still be able to get them from the well?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kristalynn0823 View Post
    If I end chapter 2 and I still have to wait 16 hours to go to the next chapter, will I not be able to collect scarabs anymore? Or will I still be able to get them from the well?
    Yes to both - if you finish a chapter early, you still have to wait for the next chapter to open at the next daily reset (opening the next chapter using gems means you'll have to wait even longer to open the chapter after that one) and once a chapter is closed all drops associated with the event will stop until the next chapter is opened.

If you check the first page, SW has a list of tips for Storybook events that might help you to understand better.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes to both - if you finish a chapter early, you still have to wait for the next chapter to open at the next daily reset (opening the next chapter using gems means you'll have to wait even longer to open the chapter after that one) and once a chapter is closed all drops associated with the event will stop until the next chapter is opened.

If you check the first page, SW has a list of tips for Storybook events that might help you to understand better.
    Thanks!

I think I'm skipping this event and work on chopping acer trees for the Academy. I need to rest after the last 2 events (too time consuming and still unable to collect/finish the side goals... especially the castle quests ☹️). Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    So “Search the Desert” is an adventure in the Queen’s (King’s) Court? How long is it?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

I ended chapter 2 and I'm still getting scarabs from my rustic well.

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast