139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    I am also stuck on receiving ancient amulets on 19/20 for 22 h now, but I have sent out plenty of requests. Closing the game doesn?t help and time is running out. It must be a bug. What could be done here?
    I'm so sorry. (I hope the last one will go through after 24 hours..)
    Make sure to prepare for the last Chapter.
    If you have the food in storage and a Tomb ready for collecting and all of the materials ready for making the Tome Translation (and all of the materials for upgrading you Tomb to Level 10), the actual making of the 'Tome Translation' takes 6 hours after which you can immediately upgrade and finish the event.
    So don't lose hope and be prepared. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I was also stuck on 19/20 yesterday even though I got 20 answered. The last notification I got was for Stormie and it didn?t count in the game despite numerous restarts so I just forked out the 8 gems to skip it for peace of mind. I figure the game gives you gems for emergencies like this, lol. But this is the first time I?ve gotten stuck on 19/20 and I wonder if Stormie is to blame as I had been waiting on the last response for awhile when Stormies came in so I know it was his that didn?t count.

I?ve been stuck at 10/20 amulet things ALL DAY. And I can?t send out more requests until 1 am. I originally sent out about 90 requests. So disheartening. I really hope I can finish. Things were going so well too. I HATE asking neighbors for things.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm so sorry. Hope this issue gets added to the Poll questions too!
    Make sure you prepare for Chapter 10, so you can speed through the first 3 Goals when your last request does go through.
    Good luck!
    Thank you. I am doing that. It will take a little while to finish the rest of day 9, so hopefully I will collect enough hieroglyphics.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone. Just checking in because I set an alarm to get up at 2:45am to collect from the tombs which I just did and hopefully will now be able to make it. Good night.

Thank you! I have everything prepared, but now final day started and nothing has changed. It is frustrating as I am playing to relieve some stress not to collect some more. But everybody in this forum are so very helpful and supporting. Thank you again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    Thank you! I have everything prepared, but now final day started and nothing has changed. It is frustrating as I am playing to relieve some stress not to collect some more. But everybody in this forum are so very helpful and supporting. Thank you again!
    I just force-closed my game and when starting it back up I got a buck-load of requests.
    So I hope this is the case for more players, and those who need Ancient Artifacts will get them now.

I just realized I made a mistake before. The requesting of Ancient Artifacts is at the start of Goal 9, so if you have them all, you will first need to finish Goal 9 before continuing to Chapter 10.
    But still, with the right preparations, it should work.
    Good luck to all!

I'm so sorry. (I hope the last one will go through after 24 hours..)
    Make sure to prepare for the last Chapter.
    If you have the food in storage and a Tomb ready for collecting and all of the materials ready for making the Tome Translation (and all of the materials for upgrading you Tomb to Level 10), the actual making of the 'Tome Translation' takes 6 hours after which you can immediately upgrade and finish the event.
    So don't lose hope and be prepared. Good luck.
    I just force-closed my game and when starting it back up I got a buck-load of requests.
    So I hope this is the case for more players, and those who need Ancient Artifacts will get them now.

I just realized I made a mistake before. The requesting of Ancient Artifacts is at the start of Goal 9, so if you have them all, you will first need to finish Goal 9 before continuing to Chapter 10.
    Good luck to all!
    Received the last artifact now! Onwards Buttercup! 😄

Rhino Keeper
    Well what do you know, the new day brought in all the requests that were not answered yesterday. Where they stuck in traffic all day yesterday? Jeez.
    I am now crafting the Scarab Amulets (4hrs) and then on to chapter 10. I have everything ready so should be doable, but not nice to be stuck on those neighbour requests all day long!!

Farm Supplier

Good luck to all!
    I finally got my last artifact too (and a few others - but I sent a few targeted requests because they didn?t show up right away). I visited my community kingdoms and started the two amulets (but I had to buy one hieroglyphic) - but they can craft while my tombs recharge. I will probably need two rounds of collecting from the tombs to get enough hieroglyphics for the third amulet for level 10. I also have to craft the translations of the tomb. But I think I have everything I need for that so I hope all goes well.

Now to get some sleep.