• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Post #5 on the first page has the information about where the different resources come from.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have consistently gotten 3 hieroglyphics every 4 hours. That means I have 8 more hours until I can make my first amulet. Then I will need 3 more collections (12 hours minimum to start to make the next one, if I wake up at 1:30 am and 5:30 am). I won't have the 10 needed for Chapter 10 until I only have 3 hours left in the final chapter.

And ONLY IF I WAKE UP TWICE IN THE NIGHT. There is no way for me to finish.
    I am in a similar boat to you. Very fed up. What is with the single drops. Will be really annoyed if I don?t finish but don?t see how I can without using gems which I am not prepared to do.

Host(ess)
    YIKES! All of a sudden, I can't access my game! It goes to the start up screen and then after several seconds, blacks out. I've closed and reopened, and rebooted the ipad - same result. Anyone else experiencing this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    No. They come from the Desert Tomb.
    . Thanks! My brain is foggy these days, and it's much appreciated. ♡

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Post #5 on the first page has the information about where the different resources come from.
    Thanks, I actually read that lol, mush brain these days. So glad I checked

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm having this exact same 19/20 problem, and not getting responses from neighbour requests. Seems odd as usually if I request before bed my time, I wake up to 20/20. Has something changed? Anyone out there open to a new friend?
    I have added new friends today after posts here and even confirmed that we each sent each other a request for an ancient artifact, but none have been received. Mine have been frozen at 19 of 20 for almost 11 hours! However, feel free to add me. I always respond to requests that I receive - but obviously I am not getting all of them.

If S8 has coded the game to prevent some players from reaching 20, I am one of those players. I also have only received cacti from adventures so I still need a lot of hieroglyphics.

I don?t spend money on this game very often and now it will be even less often. S8 needs to play fair.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I have added new friends today after posts here and even confirmed that we each sent each other a request for an ancient artifact, but none have been received. Mine have been frozen at 19 of 20 for almost 11 hours! However, feel free to add me. I always respond to requests that I receive - but obviously I am not getting all of them.

If S8 has coded the game to prevent some players from reaching 20, I am one of those players. I also have only received cacti from adventures so I still need a lot of hieroglyphics.

I don?t spend money on this game very often and now it will be even less often. S8 needs to play fair.
    I was just logging in to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Also stuck at 19/20 for over 10 hours; must be something buggy on storm8?s end. I?ve been playing for years and have a ton of active neighbors. Usually my neighbor requests get filled very quickly so I?m not sure why this time is different. I?m hoping storm 8 will fix it soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    I was just logging in to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Also stuck at 19/20 for over 10 hours; must be something buggy on storm8?s end. I?ve been playing for years and have a ton of active neighbors. Usually my neighbor requests get filled very quickly so I?m not sure why this time is different. I?m hoping storm 8 will fix it soon.
    ive just had the same issue as both of you. I have confirmed that 3 people have sent to me since I woke up on 19/20 and none of these has come through. I am still on 19/20. This is an issue that S8 needs to fix, and they need to give us extra time to compensate. Why should we spend gems on their glitch?

If they don't fix it, I'm out. I'm not buying something I've earned. I have at least 23 acceptances for my request, including a few of you in the last hour, thank you. However these are not counting. I have restarted multiple times in the last few hours - nothing. Just a tactic to get me to spend gems. Really unfair on such a tightly timed event.
    Last edited by newzealander; 08-14-20 at 02:00 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I'am having the same problem 18/20 requests filled have been waiting all day for 2 this not working properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    ive just had the same issue as both of you. I have confirmed that 3 people have sent to me since I woke up on 19/20 and none of these has come through. I am still on 19/20. This is an issue that S8 needs to fix, and they need to give us extra time to compensate. Why should we spend gems on their glitch?

If they don't fix it, I'm out. I'm not buying something I've earned. I have at least 23 acceptances for my request, including a few of you in the last hour, thank you. However these are not counting. I have restarted multiple times in the last few hours - nothing. Just a tactic to get me to spend gems. Really unfair on such a tightly timed event.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Wow I feel bad for complaining. I'm at least not suffering from the bugs. I received over 10 new neighbors (yay!) and I'm still accepting new requests. However only 5 requests for the quest item. Something is definitely wrong. Although it seems like it is a server side problem, you could try turning the tablet off and rebooting it.