139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    This storybook event has been glitchy in neighbour requests as I was stuck with 19/20 in the earlier chapter until Stormie’s Castle responded after a short delay and again for chapter 9, stuck at 19/20 until Stormie’s castle accepted request after more than 1h from last accepted response from neighbours. I have different accounts which did not show my request from main account even when it was stuck at 19/20.
    It happened to me before. I reported it in Bugs and Issues.
    I knew 20 neighbors answered my requests because I made screenshots but only 19 registered for the goal.
    My other accounts didn't show my request too. The game counts answered requests and blocks them after 20, it doesn't care if they didn't get through.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I thought this was odd too. I accepted like 10 neighbor requests in the past hour but have only gotten a few requests for the materials
    It's possible they some were adding for future 😊

However, around this time during the last big neighbor request day (when the chapter was released; of course requests trickled in during the following days but i'm referring to the same day the chapter was released) force-closing the game stopped making things load in for me. I had the neighbor-accepted-your-request notices delayed by 5-6 hours (when they finally arrived they were marked as sent 5 or 6 hours ago) and had some Incoming Requests come in stamped 4-5 hours ago after 2-3 hours of nothing. Despite force-closing and reloading the game! It was surprising since I had been restarting the whole time!

I hope the same thing isn't happening again. Last time it resolved in 2-3 hours. 😥

(By the way, I am totally done with my neighbor requests for this event but more than happy to continue accepting others! 😊 ❤️)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Well I am going to bite the bullet and spend real money. I have only 8 of the 15 needed to level to 8 so I NEED those extra hieroglyphics
    I don't blame you. After coming this far. If I start falling behind, I may consider speeding up the tombs a couple of times, but so far I seem to be on track. But I only sleep about 6 hours a night, and I've got loads of free time to babysit the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I am in the category of no extra drops in > 42 adventures so far (starting 1 day later) and a hieroglyph average drop rate of 1.5, which means in spite of very active play I won't make it!

Someone mentioned that having exchanged the original Queens Court with a Gothic Kings Keep might be the problem.Are any of the lucky players using a Gothic Keep?

If S8 forgot to turn on drops for the Gothic Keep, they need to award anyone with these 1 oasis, 2 falcons, 3 tombs and 20 hieroglyphs so we are able to catch up
    In our dreams LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Sphinxes are still spawning from the Farmhouses and the Tomb is still dropping Hieroglyphics after completing the event.
    Thanks Stymie!

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The hieroglyphics drought has done me in too. As with day 7, day 8 has me needing two collections into day 9 in order to start the next chapter. Unless miracle drops happen, I won't even get the 20 needed in chapter 9 before the event ends.
    The tombs seriously should have had a 2-hour timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I am in the category of no extra drops in > 42 adventures so far (starting 1 day later) and a hieroglyph average drop rate of 1.5, which means in spite of very active play I won't make it!

Someone mentioned that having exchanged the original Queens Court with a Gothic Kings Keep might be the problem.Are any of the lucky players using a Gothic Keep?

If S8 forgot to turn on drops for the Gothic Keep, they need to award anyone with these 1 oasis, 2 falcons, 3 tombs and 20 hieroglyphs so we are able to catch up
    I'm sorry you're not getting extra drops from Adventures.
    Prizes are extremely unevenly spread this event.
    But I don't think it's because of which Keep you have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I don't blame you. After coming this far. If I start falling behind, I may consider speeding up the tombs a couple of times, but so far I seem to be on track. But I only sleep about 6 hours a night, and I've got loads of free time to babysit the game.
    I set 2 alarms for last night, collected twice at night and am caught up. I am also groggy and cranky but thankfully it’s Friday so a few glasses of wine and a good night’s sleep are in order.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    (Queendom name is "EquineAura", forum ID same as in-game ID if it matters).

Available for anyone else who needs another neighbor, as well!
    How funny! The game just sent me over to your queendom a few minutes ago. I liked the name so I added you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It happened to me before. I reported it in Bugs and Issues.
    I knew 20 neighbors answered my requests because I made screenshots but only 19 registered for the goal.
    My other accounts didn't show my request too. The game counts answered requests and blocks them after 20, it doesn't care if they didn't get through.
    Don?t bother with reporting, S8 coded program to block from getting 20 for a set number of players to get more money. They figure if they only do a set number of players, no one would suspect it. The company that ran Castleville use do it it a lot but more aggressively. Because of the constant manipulation of program to generate people spending money, the program crashed constantly. I think if you are in the group that spends a lot of money on this game, you will never get those ?random? prizes from adventures because S8 figures you will pump a lot or money because of all that hype of the very few that is very lucky all the time