139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Ya. You have to keep force-closing the game to minimize delays. I received a bunch of new neighbor requests but few amulet requests and I have been force-closing every few minutes.
    I do keep force closing.

And I mistakenly already sent a request to stormy, so he is among my 19.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I completed my community visits, returned to my kingdom, and found the look at changed. I'm seeing trees, bushes, etc all around my kingdom that hadn't been there. It sort of looks like plots of land that haven't been expanded yet.

I'll try closing the game, but was wondering if anyone else had seen this.

I took a picture using the photo option in menu and saved it to my photos, but when I try to insert or attach it, it doesn't look like it worked.
    I had that happen to me earlier in this event, but it later reset itself. I probably force closed the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I had that happen to me earlier in this event, but it later reset itself. I probably force closed the game.
    Thank you. It did reset back to normal when I force closed the game. 8 thought it might be good to let others know this happened in case they experience the same thing.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Seem to be experiencing similar issues as well. I usually send out requests in 2 batches one immediately after the other to all my neighbours (250+) and 99% of the time, never had a problem, usually getting 21 (extra one being Stormie’s castle) and even 22 or 23 (rarely in the distant past) responses within half an hour. This storybook event has been glitchy in neighbour requests as I was stuck with 19/20 in the earlier chapter until Stormie’s Castle responded after a short delay and again for chapter 9, stuck at 19/20 until Stormie’s castle accepted request after more than 1h from last accepted response from neighbours. I have different accounts which did not show my request from main account even when it was stuck at 19/20.

For those who are unlucky with adventure drops like myself who are lumbered with desert cacti and nothing else and are short of more than 4 hieroglyphics, it is 45 gems to skip a scarab amulet for pyramid upgrade vs 100 gems for 10 hieroglyphics to make amulet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    What do neighbor requests have to do with you collecting from your Tomb's?
    As long as you keep the Chapter open, you can collect from your Tombs, no matter if the current goal requires Hieroglyphics or not.

Does anyone know if Sphinx's still spawn after completing the event? (for the remainder 4 days..)
    Sphinxes are still spawning from the Farmhouses and the Tomb is still dropping Hieroglyphics after completing the event.

Fashion Designer
    When I visited the community members, I tried to choose those at lowers levels, because 1. They load faster, 2. Easier to find the hearts, and 3. I invite them to be neighbors. I don't really need more neighbors, but I remember starting out playing and how hard it was to complete some goals because I didn't have any friends in this game. I finally had my husband start a game only to respond when I needed something and I relied on Stormy. I think it was before they added the Invite button on kingdoms (or maybe everyone I visited had turned theirs off). I knew nothing about this forum and certainly could have used it long before I found it by accident.

I try to help these new players and will often write on their wall that they should google Castle Story forum for advice and tips on the game. I didn't this time since time was critical.

I am an active player (maybe spending too much time on the game). I don't visit kingdoms very often, but I'm good about responding. If you need a neighbor, feel free to add me. ID is LadLasse and Kingdom name is Nancelot.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Well...I have 45 hieroglyphics, 40 feather quills to go in 2 days.

2 Tombs, 2 birds with no guaranteed drops.
    Never had a special drop from adventuring.

This is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    Thank you! It?s strange. Some of the people I sent requests to (including one new neighbor) have visited my queendom but have not responded to my request. Maybe they have not responded to any requests yet. I usually do that first. It has now been over 4 hours. I will try collecting from my tombs. Hopefully I will have better luck with hieroglyphics today.
    I thought this was odd too. I accepted like 10 neighbor requests in the past hour but have only gotten a few requests for the materials
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I am in the category of no extra drops in > 42 adventures so far (starting 1 day later) and a hieroglyph average drop rate of 1.5, which means in spite of very active play I won't make it!

Someone mentioned that having exchanged the original Queens Court with a Gothic Kings Keep might be the problem.Are any of the lucky players using a Gothic Keep?

If S8 forgot to turn on drops for the Gothic Keep, they need to award anyone with these 1 oasis, 2 falcons, 3 tombs and 20 hieroglyphs so we are able to catch up

Fashion Designer
    Well I am going to bite the bullet and spend real money. I have only 8 of the 15 needed to level to 8 so I NEED those extra hieroglyphics