55 26.32%
  • Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

This has to be my fav event in awhile; mostly because of how much stuff we get. We get a Pyramid, some ravens, some tombs, some sphinxes, some oasis?s, and Cleo!
    I sent out a lot of adventures in the beginning so I?m feeling very lucky about my stats, I have 3 tombs, 4 ravens, I?ve been able to craft 2 Sphinx, and 4 Oasis!!! I have never been this lucky with adventures before and it?s exhilarating. I think this is the first adventure prize I?ve gotten since starting to play again, and I just like having a full layout!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am going set a timer for the middle of the night to collect from the tombs. The sad thing is that it still won’t be enough. Oh man. This event has been hard.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    I started a day late, which means I?m on chapter 7 with 3 days to go. I have 3 hieroglyphs, and need 15 to finish chapter 7, which means there is NO WAY for me to finish on time. I?ve spent most of this event waiting to start the next chapter. It?s ridiculous to not allow late starters to catch up. It?s ridiculous to have to wait 11 hours (or spend 70 gems - what?!) to start a new chapter early. We should be able to progress through an event when goals are reached. What a waste of time.
    My understanding is that clicking on begin a day or so late, used to just allow you to get a heads up on the forum of what was required, but that you would still get the full 10 days to finish the event, however with S8 now giving SW that information there is really no need to delay starting.

Once you get the crafts for scarab compass, pharaohs nectar and oasis elixir, you are making all that are required for the rest of the chapters aren?t you? You should not be upgrading the pyramid until the day resets so you can keep collecting hieroglyphics etc. As soon as you upgrade, these will not drop, well they don?t usually and the crafts disappear.

I am on chapter 8, but I have everything prepared as much as I can right up to chapter 10, I am just delaying the upgrade to get in 1 more collection from the tombs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    I started a day late, which means I?m on chapter 7 with 3 days to go. I have 3 hieroglyphs, and need 15 to finish chapter 7, which means there is NO WAY for me to finish on time. I?ve spent most of this event waiting to start the next chapter. It?s ridiculous to not allow late starters to catch up. It?s ridiculous to have to wait 11 hours (or spend 70 gems - what?!) to start a new chapter early. We should be able to progress through an event when goals are reached. What a waste of time.
    This is a really good point because this particular storybook event on days 7-10 feels like a community event in disguise.

The chapter work has been really un-even. On Days 1/2 we had to do things like visit ponds, wells, and Old Thomas, and on Day 8 we have to set timers to go off to collect every 4 hours from tombs? This had made the event a bit boring at times, IMO. I wonder if the load could be evened out between the days in future events like this? So we arent working as hard on days 8/9/10 and we can do a bit more on days 1/2/3? To me, that would make sense with the chapter format.

S8 please increase the hieroglyphs drops, or make tombs drop 2 each time, to fit a 12 hour day. The 4 hr timer for random drops like the glyphs just isnt fun in a chapter style event! Especially in one with such great artwork — we are stressed we won’t get the great looking prize.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 08-13-20 at 07:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have sent plenty of adventures and have received nothing but cacti. I am on chapter 7 and have my timer on but still short on hieroglyphs. I don?t know how will I manage to collect the remaining 49 in just 3 days. When it comes to luck in this game, I don?t have any. Will keep trying but the fun factor is missing from chapter 7 and onwards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    I'm feeling amazingly lucky. So far I have received 4 falcons and 3 desert tombs in total from adventures.
    That IS lucky! It's a sign that all my therapy has worked that I am not jealous but am genuinely glad for you and anyone else w similar luck - I have had adevturing fairly non stop and have..... LOTS of desert cacti! Lol!

I sped up my toms w gems when they were at 6 gems to do so; figured that is a 50% discount and I can't physically collect enough items from it Within waking hours otherwise.

I would LOVE to get a tomb! May we all! : D We can decorate around them w the leftover cacti. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    If I didn't read the forum, I wouldn't know I was missing out on adventure drops. I wonder how many thousands of players just think the cactus is what you get, a never know that other players have received other items.

I'm also running very short of hieroglyphs. Will be two lots into the next day to finish ch 8.
    Not looking good for chapter 9 with all those neighbour requests.

S8. Please increase the hieroglyph drops. Or drop one from an adventure, that would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone here who would accept to respond to my request for Ancient Artifact ?
    Thanks ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Is anyone here who would accept to respond to my request for Ancient Artifact ?
    Thanks ;-)
    I'm available, sent you a neighbor request. 👍
    (Queendom name is "EquineAura", forum ID same as in-game ID if it matters).

Available for anyone else who needs another neighbor, as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I'm available, sent you a neighbor request. ��
    (Queendom name is "EquineAura", forum ID same as in-game ID if it matters).

Available for anyone else who needs another neighbor, as well!
    Thanks a lot !