139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Stymie52, your kingdom is beautiful. All of the domains with their different characters and themes is neat to see. Cleo has a great area to rule over. It was fun to watch her animation for a little bit.

I have never seen that beautiful Teacup Fountain before and am intrigued by the event it came from.
    Designing and decorating the Kingdom does not come very easily to me. So, many thanks! The Teacup Fountain was a reward for upgrading the Baron's Tea Party to Level 10 during the event, April 2017. I looked it up in the Hub for you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    If you want to get to level 50 just visit your neighbors it gives you lots of extra stars. That is what it is looking for and when you get all of your shards by leveling up your buildings that helps out a lot also the runes Booster in your apothecary called harvest champion will double your money and garden return plus stars.
    I wouldn't recommend rushing to get to higher levels. I did this, and found myself unable to finish events because I hadn't built the basics (2 each resource buildings, at least a dozen of the various basic animals, 8-10 farmhouses & cottages, other often used town buildings, plus coin droppers and a decent supply of coins). I stopped events for 4-6 months to work strictly on these before attempting events again.
    I'm not saying events Can't be finished without this; all I know is my stress level re: finishing events went waaaay down once my account was a bit more "established". Many may enjoy the challenge; I didn't.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    I think there's a glitch in the neighbor request. I took the advice of someone on the forum when I didn't get a response from anyone for 24 hours on my first set of request to all my neighbors (over 100). Even repeated force closing didn't work. After being stymied for a day, I sent out new requests, but this time in batches of 30-ish. This time I had all map pieces within an hour and a half. moral of the story. Send out neighbor requests in smaller batches so it doesn't overload the system.

Can anyone share what the sphinx drops are? Considering if I should go for it. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    i'm pretty sure havest champion boost doesnt double the coin return. just the crop return.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Can anyone share what the sphinx drops are? Considering if I should go for it. Thanks!
    Seraphina The Sphinx drops Coins, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Fur, Glimmerdust, Jewels, Rat Tail, and Silver Ore.

Executive Chef
    Two desert tomb collections: each time one dropped 2 hieroglyphics and 1 Sphinx and the other dropped 1 of each. So I now have 6 hieroglyphics and 4 tributes.

Executive Chef
    Second drop from Cleo was 240 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Two desert tomb collections: each time one dropped 2 hieroglyphics and 1 Sphinx and the other dropped 1 of each. So I now have 6 hieroglyphics and 4 tributes.
    This is ridiculous to have a 4 hour timer for the tombs. I'm not gonna get 15 hieroglyphics until probably after noon tomorrow at the rate they're dropping. Plus not happy about my dried up castle. Not 1 single drop since the adventures began! What a joke!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I don't see how many time i've got left for completing the event ...so don't know if i'm on track. Really annoying !

And another thing that i find irritating : why do some people get falcons, tombs and Trees from journeys, and other get nothing accept that bloody cactus we dan buy ?!

I lucked out on the item from the last event involving journeys abd i really sent out a lot ...and now again!

My opinion ? It's not fair ! I'm sorry🤷🏼*♀️