• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    My Tombs dropped 1 Sphinx Tribute and 2 Hieroglyphics each(!) for this collection round. 👍
    (Edit: Yes, Hierogylphics have a chance to drop from the tombs, Passera!)
    Hope everyone's drops go well!

We can't place the Sphinx Tribute on our board. 😣
    I think it would've been a Faerie Atrium deco prize in another kind of event, instead of a crafting element like it is here.
    Ah well.

Fashion Designer
    Stymie52, your kingdom is beautiful. All of the domains with their different characters and themes is neat to see. Cleo has a great area to rule over. It was fun to watch her animation for a little bit.

I have never seen that beautiful Teacup Fountain before and am intrigued by the event it came from.

Rhino Keeper
    I am struggling with the hieroglyphs. We need 60 and the tombs have a 4 hour timer. My adventures only drop cacti (Gothic Queen Court). I really like the story, but I am not willing to spent money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    I am struggling with the hieroglyphs. We need 60 and the tombs have a 4 hour timer. My adventures only drop cacti (Gothic Queen Court). I really like the story, but I am not willing to spent money.
    I'm wondering about this too. Is the 2 hieroglyphics a guaranteed drop? Do they sometimes drop more than 2? Is there anywhere else to get them ( apart from gems)?
    I keep my chapters open continuously until next morning, but still it seems it will be really close.

Rhino Keeper

Help with raising level and money and garden return

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Weird. I am a long time lvl 50 as well but just had to give the glimmerbulb.

Just like you, cascadia59, I spend a good chunk of cash regularly but these adventure extras never work for me. In the last event I cant even remember how many times I went on the adventure but no dice. This time I tried a couple extra adventures and gave up. I think that in all the years I have been playing I have gotten the bonus once.

If you want to get to level 50 just visit your neighbors it gives you lots of extra stars. That is what it is looking for and when you get all of your shards by leveling up your buildings that helps out a lot also the runes Booster in your apothecary called harvest champion will double your money and garden return plus stars.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I have 29 palm fronds. I go on about 3-4 adventures a day and may have gotten some of them from that.

Chapter 7 supposedly gives two desert tombs. You might have them in inventory. But I'm at 23 hieroglyphics. I don't think I'll finish either. I may not get enough mysterious riddles to summon the Sphinx (I have 21).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm wondering about this too. Is the 2 hieroglyphics a guaranteed drop? Do they sometimes drop more than 2? Is there anywhere else to get them ( apart from gems)?
    I keep my chapters open continuously until next morning, but still it seems it will be really close.
    The Tomb can drop Hieroglyphics in multiples. Many times I got 3 (I think I even got 4 once) from one Tomb. Hang in there. It seems overwhelming at first, but they add up quickly. I could even collect them between Chapters, and they are still dropping for me even though I am finished.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Can we purchase the Sphinx tribute? It would look awesome beside the pyramid.
    It would be wonderful to be able to purchase the Sphinx Tribute!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Not a guaranteed drop. So far i've gotten either Sphinx Tribute (didn't catch the number) from every tomb (I have 3) for 2 rounds of collecting In a row, or Most recently every tomb dropped 1 Sphinx Tribute and 2 Hieroglyphics.
    I've only done the 3 rounds so that's as much info as I have.
    Maybe others could chime in if they catch their drop rates? (Edit: Saw Stymie's response, Yay! Good to see some encouragement. ❤️ )

As for other locations... the Adventures, if you're lucky enough to land with good drops. 😕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kristalynn0823 View Post
    To anyone that is not getting much from the adventures. It seems like you always get the cactus from the box which is the second collection, nothing else. Make sure you look through your inventory after you collect from an adventure because I realized I had a 2 falcons that were just being wasted in my inventory. If you dont pay attention to the drops (like me) you could have items that are being wasted in your inventory!

Is anyone else having trouble collecting the palm leaves? The oasis trees gave me a complete fill up of the water, but I can maybe 1 palm leaf every 10 collections.
    I DO check my inventory each time and nothing. I get maybe 6 waters before getting the palms