• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I've received 2 Desert Tomb's, a Rustic Well and (just now) 1 Egyptian Falcon on the Adventure. (wish I'd have been this lucky last event!)
    The Adventure is pretty cheap and doesn't take very long, so probably a good idea to keep doing them for a while..
    Good luck everyone!

Roast chicken
    Found: chickens, hatchery, Fireworks Griffin, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Griffina (Baron's tent), Fangpup, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Ugly Goose, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, soup kitchen, mummy fangpup, direwolf pup, swan, black swan, Spring chick, Pink flyger cub, Turkey chicken, Gnome chicken, Cavalier spaniel, Mother goose, Garden peacock, Ghost chicken, Armored Shadow Wolf, Illana, Paper peacock, Mantistorm cub, Wild turkey, Glimmer Griffin, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Fangpup, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Owl, L10 Trade Post, Spring Fangpup, Raven Griffin, Jive Turkey, Kit n Boots, Royal Flamingo, Disguised Flamingo, Pink Flamingo, White Flamingo, Glimmergras Flamingo, Beau, Tropical Parrot
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-09-20 at 06:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I feel like I'm a bit behind. I just made it to chapter 3 for the adventure. How are folks able to have gone on so many adventures with opening one chapter a day? Will I be able to finish this event?

My sphinxes are also not returning energy.
    The adventures take 2 hours each. For Chapter 3 you only *need* to adventure 3 times and when you return from the third one you find the 2 oasis saplings in your inventory. The oasis saplings give the oasis water and palm leaves you need.

In chapter 4 you have to go on an adventure twice to get the falcons. After that you have to only go a few times in the subsequent chapters.

People are going on adventures many times because the adventures drop event items but it seems that most of the drops are just desert cacti which you can buy for coins in the market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    My first adventure dropped a desert cactus, feather quill, and hieroglyphics
    You are quite lucky to have gotten Hieroglyphics from an Adventure. We need quite a few of them in later Adventures. I am only getting them from Desert Tombs. In Chapter 7, after Goal 1, we get 2 of them that are put into our Inventory. Look for them, and don't buy them in the Market for 250 gems (very expensive!). The Hieroglyphics drop in multiples of 1, 2, and rarely 3. However, the Hieroglyphics are now what is holding me up, as they have a 4 hour timer. Not as bad as an 8 hour timer, but they are the bottleneck for me now.
    I am finding this event to be very enjoyable. Love the stunning graphics. Good luck to all!

Executive Chef
    ShibuyaCloth, many thanks for the wonderful chart. Palm Leaves come from the Oasis Tree, and Hieroglyphics come from the Desert Tomb. As reported by WittyWitch, Hieroglyphics can be a rare drop from an Adventure as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    You are quite lucky to have gotten Hieroglyphics from an Adventure. We need quite a few of them in later Adventures. I am only getting them from Desert Tombs. In Chapter 7, after Goal 1, we get 2 of them that are put into our Inventory. Look for them, and don't buy them in the Market for 250 gems (very expensive!). The Hieroglyphics drop in multiples of 1, 2, and rarely 3. However, the Hieroglyphics are now what is holding me up, as they have a 4 hour timer. Not as bad as an 8 hour timer, but they are the bottleneck for me now.
    I am finding this event to be very enjoyable. Love the stunning graphics. Good luck to all!
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m on chapter 4 , waiting for my falcons to time out, still see no change on my pyramid , it shows level 3, but looks the same . Anyone know when you see changes in the pyramid? Notes say it’s growing taller, but not mine

Rhino Keeper
    Just adding many thanks Shibuyacloth for the chart. It is greatly appreciated.

missing

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Just adding many thanks Shibuyacloth for the chart. It is greatly appreciated.
    I'm on Chapter 4 goal 2.
    After I finished the 2 adventures (kings keep) from Goal 1 and I received the 2 Egyptian Falcon, I positioned them on the board, after which a reloading of the game appeared. The King Keep appeared uncollected, I picked up the castle again and instead of the 2 falcon I received a cactus.After reloading, the falcons are no longer on the board, or in the inventory, I can only buy them with 100 diamonds each.
    Please help

Quote Originally Posted by danemyd View Post
    I'm on Chapter 4 goal 2.
    After I finished the 2 adventures (kings keep) from Goal 1 and I received the 2 Egyptian Falcon, I positioned them on the board, after which a reloading of the game appeared. The King Keep appeared uncollected, I picked up the castle again and instead of the 2 falcon I received a cactus.After reloading, the falcons are no longer on the board, or in the inventory, I can only buy them with 100 diamonds each.
    Please help
    Yes, I posted with this same problem except with the oasis springs in Goals 3.3 and 3.4. I?m stuck with no way to advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danemyd View Post
    I'm on Chapter 4 goal 2.
    Please help
    The 2 Egyptian Falcons you get after completing the 2 Adventures weren’t drops from the Adventure. They just appeared in your inventory.
    Try a force-close and search your board and inventory. Good luck!