• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Anyone know why the timer isofferent between finishing the evnt and the ability to finish the spinx/purchase a Value Pak?

Attachment 56191
    The value pack timer is the same as the Sphinx timer, which is the overall fourteen day duration of the event. Your personal event finish deadline is for ten days that you have to finish, based on when you started.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Why after I finished the two adventures for the two falcons it said they are in my storage but the are not there. Restart the game few times and there is no falcons. The mission is saying that they are in storage.
    Maybe scroll through a number of pages? Sometimes when I do a bunch of collects, the last item collected isn't the first in storage. Otherwise send in a Support ticket.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I'm sure most players realize this, but before you go to bed, make sure you have sent the knights out on an adventure. In the morning, upgrade the pyramid and start the next chapter, but don't collect from the adventure until the goal says to search the desert. This way you've saved two hours and will have one less adventure to wait on.
    Adding onto this: it seems that many supplies drop even after finishing a chapter. I saw those posts and figured why not, it won?t hurt anything. Well, the supplies still drop, but the adventure disappeared. Best to follow the advice and not close the chapter until you are ready for the next one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Maybe scroll through a number of pages? Sometimes when I do a bunch of collects, the last item collected isn't the first in storage. Otherwise send in a Support ticket.
    the falcons fell, but then disappeared. I don't know what happened, but they are nowhere to be found. I wrote to support, but for now I do not have an adequate answer from them. If I have to wait long for them, I will definitely lose the event, for which I invested a lot of personal money, for which I would ask for compensation if they do not solve my problem in the next few hours. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.. i was able to see this adventure now.. Btw, sphinxes in my game is not dropping energies as well..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I'm sure most players realize this, but before you go to bed, make sure you have sent the knights out on an adventure. In the morning, upgrade the pyramid and start the next chapter, but don't collect from the adventure until the goal says to search the desert. This way you've saved two hours and will have one less adventure to wait on.
    Smart thinking ladlasse! Thanks for the tip.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just did a rough calculation of how many oasis waters I needed. It added up to be 95. That's if I'm counting the Oasis Elixir correctly.
    I'm higher level.
    I got the same. Am I missing s.t. Or does levels 5&6 not need any oasis water?

After level 4 upgrade, I counted we need 60 oasis water More for higher levels, 35 used to get to L4, 95 in total.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Good luck with the Neighbors requests everyone!
    Force closing helps you see new requests and adds the Desert Map Pieces you received from other players to your total.

Executive Chef
    Here are the required materials for upgrading the Pyramid from (and including) Level 6 to 10. (so not counting the upgrade to Level 5 we can do today) (these are for Higher Level players)

Golden Scarab : 220 (for making 11 Scarab Compasses)
    Fresh Aloe : 220 (for making 11 Pharao's Nectar)
    Feather Quills : 60 (for making 6 Oasis Elixers, 1 Translation Tomb and we need 20 extra for the upgrade to Level 6)
    Heiroglyphics : 60 (for making 3 Scarab Amulets and 30 extra for upgrading to Level 7+8)
    Oasis Water : 60 (for making 6 Oasis Elixers)
    Palm Leaves : 16 (for making 6 Oasis Elixers and we need 10 extra for the upgrade to Level 6)
    Sphinx Tribute : 10 (I don't know yet what this is and how to get it.. does anyone else?)
    Stone : 110, Wood : 110, Jewels : 110, Silver : 20, Iron : 30

What we need to craft (materials already included in the list above) :
    11 x Scarab Compas
    11 x Pharao's Nectar
    6 x Oasis Elixer
    3 x Scarab Amulet
    1 x Translation of the Tomb

If I made a mistake here, please let me know.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-10-20 at 03:59 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I got the same. Am I missing s.t. Or does levels 5&6 not need any oasis water?

After level 4 upgrade, I counted we need 60 oasis water More for higher levels, 35 used to get to L4, 95 in total.
    ShibuyaCloth has the same number so I think 95 is solid.