139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I just paid the 20 gems. I had already purchased the pyramid before jumping ahead and the game removing my pyramid; I had to buy it again. Just a heads up
    This sounds like a bug then. Either it shouldn't be for sale until that goal, or it should auto complete if already purchased/built. Lower level players will lose too much coin and resources if they buy too soon, and get it taken away! to have to buy and build again!

Edited: when chapter 2 opened for me, goal 1 autocompleted and I did not have to buy the pyramid again.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 08-07-20 at 04:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I try to keep it positive around here, but these are my least favorite kind of event so I was already a little cranky when I came to the forum to spy out the next steps. Two neighbor requests? Seriously? Wasn’t one bad enough?? Plus my game gets all glitchy when I have to visit too many kingdoms in a row so that part will involve much force closing. Sigh... deep breath... Ok, I’m done venting now. Love you guys...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    The adventure to Search the Desert sometimes drops Oasis Saplings.

Chapter 3
    Goal 4 Tend Oasis Saplings 0/10
    Goal 5 Upgrade the Pyramid to Level 3

Upgrade the Pyramid to Level 3
    Golden Scarab 0/20
    Fresh Aloe 0/20
    Oasis Water (from Oasis Trees) 0/20

Oasis Saplings grow into Oasis Trees
    Collection time is 10 minutes
    Oasis Saplings drop Oasis Water and so far, it has been dropping either 1 or 2 Oasis Water each collection (mostly 1)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 08-06-20 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Additional information

Executive Chef
    It takes 5 or 6 times tending to the Oasis Saplings before they become Oasis Trees. They then drop Palm Leaves which are not a guaranteed drop.

Executive Chef
    For anyone else who bought the Pyramid in Chapter 1, and is stuck on Goal 1 of Chapter 2 (building the Pyramid)...
    Try force-closing, the goal gets completed that way.

Good luck everyone and thanks for all the tips and 'heads up' already posted!

Remember not to upgrade your Pyramid to Level 2, if you still want to collect resources.
    Fresh Aloe and Golden Scarab both have a max of 99. I think it's smart to collect those 99 now we have the time and not much else to do.
    You can start growing Wheat (20) and Glimmerbulbs (30) for Goal 5.
    You can start making Grits (5) and Pasta (7) for Goal 8.
    You can start making Breaded Fish (1) and Hearty Feast (4) for Goal 10
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-07-20 at 12:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I just paid the 20 gems. I had already purchased the pyramid before jumping ahead and the game removing my pyramid; I had to buy it again. Just a heads up
    This sounds like a bug then. Either it shouldn't be for sale until that goal, or it should auto complete if already purchased/built. Lower level players will lose too much coin and resources if they buy too soon, and get it taken away! to have to buy and build again!
    Just now, My Chapter 2 opened right to the Goal 2 of 4; I had purchased the Pyramid before, and when day-change occurred I didn't even see the text for Chapter 2 Goal 1 come through just "You did it! Good job" and then Goal 2's frame popped up.
    If it was a bug, they may have taken care of it!

Edit: Good point, RonjaR82. I typically force-close rather frequently, but especially at day-change to (try to) prevent rollbacks! I did restart right at :00 to get my new day's gifting window, and the quest popped itself straight to Chapter 2 Goal 2 (I restart because otherwise the game lags and then rolls itself back at :05-:10 and I don't want to lose progress).

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67B32A6B-AEC9-4D1A-9574-8BBA15CECC1F.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	56177
    Seraphina the Sphinx 5h collection, drops jewels, silver and the rest listed on first page. She hisses if you tap on her!

Executive Chef
    For those short on energy, the spawned sphinxes drop lots of coal and iron ore which were used in the previous upgrade (level 2; chapter 2) so no need to top up on those as these will drop in chapter 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Ok, I try to keep it positive around here, but these are my least favorite kind of event so I was already a little cranky when I came to the forum to spy out the next steps. Two neighbor requests? Seriously? Wasn?t one bad enough?? Plus my game gets all glitchy when I have to visit too many kingdoms in a row so that part will involve much force closing. Sigh... deep breath... Ok, I?m done venting now. Love you guys...
    I am "worried" about neighbor requests/visits as well - it seems we only have 9 days and sometimes neighbors don't respond within a day!! How do you think this will work?

Banned
    I think I will let this one autostart while I ponder starting it. Artwork is decent but the drops for me are not worth it.. the Theme looks more Aztec or Avatar then Egyptian.. only thing that points it that way are Two Sphinx at Entrance.

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast