139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Jewelers, Sir Pigglesworth. There was a post earlier that listed the sources. I’ll see if I can dig it up.
    Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina
    Uses: Dragon statue, Unicorn statue, Royal beam, Royal block, Ornate block, Longsword, Silver plate, Rich windbag caravan, Telescopes and tablets (Old Thomas line), Magnifying matrix (Old Thomas line), the 4th shard

Executive Chef
    All finished.
    Zero gems spent.
    11hrs 40 mins spare.

Thinking there will be a lot of upset players this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.
    Zero gems spent.
    11hrs 40 mins spare.

Thinking there will be a lot of upset players this one.
    Congrats on finishing without gems but did you spend any real money? Did you set alarms and destroy your sleep and have no life outside of babysitting the game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Thank you Spiritwind for all of the work you do in posting and helping us with these quests.

I hope I have listed all of the items listed on the front page needed for the last step in upgrading the tomb for stage 10. (Please look at the first page to double check and not rely on my ADD re-post) While the scarab amulet (4 hours) and tomb translation (6 hours) are being made it may help to know what you need to gather.

30 gems, 60 aloe (cactus), 60 scarabs (wells), wood/stone, 10 silver ore, 10 iron ore, 10 Sphinx tribute/10 hieroglyphics (desert tomb) and 10 feather quill (falcon)

3 Pharoah's Nectar (Workshop, 1 hour) 20 fresh aloe, 5 jewels, 10 wood
    3 Scarab Compass (Workshop, 1 hour) 20 golden scarab, 5 jewels, 10 stone
    1 Scarab Amulet (Magic Forge, 4 hours) 10 heiroglyphics, 5 silver ore, 10 iron ore
    1 Translations of the Tomb (Magic Forge, 6 hours) 10 sphinx tribute, 5 silver ore, 10 feather quill

I'm hoping people are able to catch up.
    I'm level 50 and require 4 each of the nectar and compass.

New Resident
    All done, no $ spent, no jewels spent, so much clicking and the end was so anti-climatic.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Did you set alarms and destroy your sleep and have no life outside of babysitting the game?
    That would be me ��

Host(ess)
    Ok finished the event and placed cleo but she has disappeared, no longer on my board and not in storage, this has happened to me before am at a lose
    Have previously contacted support but no joy, guess this will be the same checked goals and all done, gutted

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jax636 View Post
    Ok finished the event and placed cleo but she has disappeared, no longer on my board and not in storage, this has happened to me before am at a lose
    Have previously contacted support but no joy, guess this will be the same checked goals and all done, gutted
    Same thing happened to me so I checked the upgrade and had to upgrade again and got her back so the game must have reset

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Congrats on finishing without gems but did you spend any real money? Did you set alarms and destroy your sleep and have no life outside of babysitting the game?
    No gems spent , no real money.
    Haha yes I did babysit and set alarms ... I’m in hardcore lockdown in Melbourne Australia - so have no life outside the game at the moment anyways haha
    I only did the 9 required adventures and got only cactus.
    Would’ve liked a couple more Desert Oasis as deco - but happy I didn’t chase that.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Gems - mines, Sir Pigglesworth, I've gotten some from Sabina's house and Beatrice. I get about two from 20 chops of rock outcropping. So far I'm zero for three on the jeweler. It seems like the drops are from items that have multiple items they may drop so it's not a guarantee. I've never had any drop from tide dragon and I gather from it multiple times a day. The sources that don't drop for me may do well for you. I do think that the dark cave formation might be worth considering (30 gem purchase). My favorite so far is the jungle throne. It has a long refresh but I think I remembering two dropping from it. Wishing you good luck on finishing.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-16-20 at 06:46 AM.