• Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree.
    Normally it's just 1 prize and hard to say or prove it isn't just random luck.. but the differences now are pretty absurd.
    I have done about 15 to 20 Adventures I think (haven't counted them..) and I've had 4 Tombs, 2 Falcons, 2 Oasis Trees and 1 Well.
    I've already collected all the Feather Quills, Heiroglyphics, Oasis Water and Palm Leaves for the entire event without any difficulty.

I'm not saying this to make other players jealous, not at all. I'm just saying this is really really not fair. I wish I could give the event drops away.
    Just for the record, I'm normally not this lucky, just this event apparently.
    I'm so sorry for everyone who hasn't had any extra drops..
    (I'm level 50 and not a money spender)
    So happy for your incredibly good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Thanks ..but it doesn't feel so good knowing other's don't get anything.
    I really hate the random factor in this game sometimes.

did i miss where the requirements for the pyramid were listed ? or did we post any this time

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I've gone on more than 50 adventures but I haven't gotten any special drops. I wonder if S8 intentionally turned off the special items for some. Otherwise this makes no sense.
    The falcons and tombs are necessary to finish the goal, and with the free 2 given it'll be very difficult to finish without babysitting the game constantly. In the past, drop rates for similar items have been very reasonable. The impossible drop rate this time must be a bug.
    I've probably gone on that many adventures too! And not a single drop except the 2 original oasis trees. I feel like Galadraal posted...getting slapped in the face every collection.
    Never had any luck with other special adventure drops either....except of course those horrid dragons with the palm trees you-know-where. And I got 2 of those...SMH!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    did i miss where the requirements for the pyramid were listed ? or did we post any this time
    Page 1, Post #4

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Actually I was wrong I have the King's keep it. I've often wondered if spending money made you get lower drop rates because they figure you will just spend real money to get what you need for completion
    I've actually wondered that too. But spending money to go on more adventures, as you said, "is getting your face slapped". The drop rate is so awful, it's wasted money. I'd love it if it remained random, but after a set number of adventures, you just get it. Even if the number is really high, like 50. At least I'd have a reason to continue the adventures.

I do like the theme, tho! And have I mentioned how valuable this forum is? I don't post as often as I should, but I always consult here. Great people.
    Last edited by cascadia59; 08-11-20 at 10:07 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Cleo is animated and has a 10 hour collection time (40 gems to speed up). She is quite exquisite and I just love her. Thank goodness she is not a walker and can remain in a beautiful enclave made just for her.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Regarding the question from an earlier post if it can be finished......I wondered the same thing. So I took a better look at the wonderfully helpful information at the beginning of the thread.

It appears that this event has two "quests/tasks/events" going each day. One is the chapter window on the right side of the screen that ends each day with upgrading the pyramid. The other is listed in the Kingdom Goals book on the upper left of the screen. This goal/task asks for us to craft items each day. It looks like we use up most of the energy and gathered resources doing this. I'm not sure what rewards these goals give. I'm not sure what happens if you focus on the window on the right and ignore the quests in the book. But it looks like the goals require more work, resources and energy and the chapter quest is easier.

It also looks like we need to be prompted to do each of the crafts. So if true, gathering resources will work but I suspect crafting extras before asked won't count.

I also received a falcon from my adventure...and just now an oasis tree (fully grown). Good luck on the event.

Executive Chef
    Another King’s Keep player who is only getting cacti on an ongoing basis. Funny, I thought I had the Queen’s castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Lucky you it doesn’t do much for the rest of the level 50 players who never get anything extra