139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I have over 170 neighbors and have been stuck at 19/20 requests filled for over 3 hours. If I don’t get the 20th by the time my tombs are ready in about 30 minutes, I may gem the last request. I don’t want to waste my collections at my tombs because there isn’t a current quest requiring hieroglyphics and I have had bad luck with them. I have only received desert cacti from my adventures so the low drops have made this very hard.
    What do neighbor requests have to do with you collecting from your Tomb's?
    As long as you keep the Chapter open, you can collect from your Tombs, no matter if the current goal requires Hieroglyphics or not.

Does anyone know if Sphinx's still spawn after completing the event? (for the remainder 4 days..)

Executive Chef
    I think I read in this thread that Sphinx still spawn. But that needs to be verified.
    I thought that if a player was stuck at 19/20 requests that a request to Stormy is supposed to resolve that. Then again that may be a myth.

Executive Chef
    I don't know why they suddenly changed the packages. They used to last a certain amount of time and then the next one pops up and there might be an overlap now my package that lasts until the event ends has changed from the 2 parrots to one desert tomb. I think I noticed they changed it before on a shorter availability but thought I just missed it.

Farm Supplier
    Whoever needs a very active friend can add me: thelasus

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    What do neighbor requests have to do with you collecting from your Tomb's?
    As long as you keep the Chapter open, you can collect from your Tombs, no matter if the current goal requires Hieroglyphics or not.

Does anyone know if Sphinx's still spawn after completing the event? (for the remainder 4 days..)
    I thought that in the past you would not get drops unless you had a current quest that required the drop. So the drops for hieroglyphics stopped when I closed chapter this morning to start the new chapter. Based on what I remember experiencing in the past, drops won?t start again until I have a quest that needs them.

Rhino Keeper
    They changed that. As long as you have an active chapter, you can collect everything.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    They changed that. As long as you have an active chapter, you can collect everything.
    Thank you! It?s strange. Some of the people I sent requests to (including one new neighbor) have visited my queendom but have not responded to my request. Maybe they have not responded to any requests yet. I usually do that first. It has now been over 4 hours. I will try collecting from my tombs. Hopefully I will have better luck with hieroglyphics today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Is anyone here who would accept to respond to my request for Ancient Artifact ?
    Thanks ;-)
    I sent you an invitation.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Ya. You have to keep force-closing the game to minimize delays. I received a bunch of new neighbor requests but few amulet requests and I have been force-closing every few minutes.

Fashion Designer
    I completed my community visits, returned to my kingdom, and found the look at changed. I'm seeing trees, bushes, etc all around my kingdom that hadn't been there. It sort of looks like plots of land that haven't been expanded yet.

I'll try closing the game, but was wondering if anyone else had seen this.

I took a picture using the photo option in menu and saved it to my photos, but when I try to insert or attach it, it doesn't look like it worked.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.