139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I got onto the game and tried to visit communities and was kicked off the game. Now I can’t access the game at all.
    This happened to me, too.

Fashion Designer
    I can't access my game either. It kept flashing like it reset but everything looked right but I clicked again on my oasis even though they were shaded out like waiting to be collected and I collected from both so I exited out thinking it was a glitch and now I can't get in

Fashion Designer
    I hope they fix this before Monday

I can’t access the game either. What's happening?

Rhino Keeper
    Seems the game is down, I tried accessing it on iPhone and iPad with no luck!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I can't access my game either. It kept flashing like it reset but everything looked right but I clicked again on my oasis even though they were shaded out like waiting to be collected and I collected from both so I exited out thinking it was a glitch and now I can't get in
    Exactly the same for me, so frustrating

Fashion Designer
    Seems like a Good Morning North American Weekend server kiss of death to me. 😂

I was able to access the game fine until around 7am PST, I had a TON of neighbor requests and visits all morning due to the goals. Then after people started posting here about having trouble getting in, I pulled up my already-loaded CS game and it was still up/running so I did a few actions, checked forum again went back did a few more actions and it kicked me out, took forever to load And then had reset my last 3 crafts.
    I was trying to put them back in when it reset, kicked me to loading again... and stuck in a "loading" "check internet" loop of death.
    I went off for about an hr to try to give it a rest, instead of trying to load at the same time as everyone else and give things a chance to catch up/reset/fix.... just tried again (~8am PST), but it's not loading at all.

I agree it's probably a lot of active players trying to load 15+ HUGE kingdoms, all those notifs going out being checked and loading in as well as all the actions.
    The "try this game" popups only occur for me when the game first loads, I did have to reload a lot today. That's only for iOS though if i'm not mistaken, so if it was a rogue ad then people on other devices shouldn't have been affected?

Guess we'll find out eventually... bummer to lose this Adventuring, Crafting, and Progress though. 😣

Also... Shouldn't the game servers be strong enough to handle this? 🙃

Fashion Designer
    Can't access Dragon Story either and both are running daily chapter type events. Grrrr... and I'm going out for most of the day so I'm losing on collections and prepping items like potions.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    Server seems to be down, we can only wait they are back!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Chapter 3:3 says tend oasis sapling (find more by searching the desert)

I'm assuming we should keep sending adventures looking for saplings (after completing the 3 for 3:2). Has anyone done more than 3 adventures and gotten oasis sapling to drop?

I will send a 4th adventure but as I've just sent my 3rd I won't have data for 4 hours.
    I sent out several adventures and didn't think that I had gotten any Saplings. But then I looked in my Inventory for something else, and there they were. Hope that works for you too.