139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So “Search the Desert” is an adventure in the Queen’s (King’s) Court? How long is it?
    2 hours

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Do ponds work for scarab gathering? I've tapped a few and don't seem to be getting them (well seems to do ok). If we can continue gathering after finishing a chapter, I'm not sure I see where it will be beneficial to not complete the chapter. I wonder if I'm missing something. I also suspect I'm more of a creature of instant gratification with this game than I'd like to admit. I'm wishing I could go forward.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    If we can continue gathering after finishing a chapter, I'm not sure I see where it will be beneficial to not complete the chapter. I wonder if I'm missing something.
    drops Stop after finishing a chapter.

Executive Chef
    Do ponds work for scarab gathering? I've tapped a few and don't seem to be getting them (well seems to do ok). If we can continue gathering after finishing a chapter, I'm not sure I see where it will be beneficial to not complete the chapter. I wonder if I'm missing something. I also suspect I'm more of a creature of instant gratification with this game than I'd like to admit. I'm wishing I could go forward.
    There is no advantage to finishing a chapter early. I find it's best to just wait to finish the last goal of the chapter at the beginning of the next day. It's better to get in that habit because even though someone reported scarabs are dropping after finishing chapter 2, you can't be sure what will happen on the other chapters. For instance, those things we will get from the adventure will probably have a 6 hour wait and not have a good drop rate. Then if you close out each chapter quickly, you will lose some collections.

Rhino Keeper
    So ?Search the Desert? is an adventure in the Queen?s (King?s) Court? How long is it?
    Also, what supplies will we need? Looked on page 1 and didn?t see the info

Disregard. I found it
    Last edited by gridgirl; 08-07-20 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Found info

Rhino Keeper
    Does “Search the Desert” tick off when you start the adventure or when you finish it. My castle adventure will finish tonight. So maybe just leave it empty til I get the quest?

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure I see where it will be beneficial to not complete the chapter. I wonder if I'm missing something...
    So you should only close the chapter (or upgrade the Pyramid) once you have maxed out on the drops.
    This will help on the final day as you will have collected almost everything on earlier days.

Does “Search the Desert” tick off when you start the adventure or when you finish it. My castle adventure will finish tonight. So maybe just leave it empty til I get the quest?
    Yes! Leave your castle empty and ready for the adventure needed from Day 3 onwards.
    These adventures are important to get more deco that drop crucial items for upgrading the Pyramid.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the answers

Executive Chef
    i also closed my chapter 2 and am able to collect scarabs fom my well and chopping the things. so far the drops havent stopped
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    drops Stop after finishing a chapter.
    mine have been dropping. past storybrook events, they did not drop. don't know if they changed the rules or if this is the new norm. or a bug. but i have closed chapter 2 so far. but i don't want to in the future. it was an opps for me this morning being super early at work and not totally awake
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast