55 26.32%
  • Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Is S8 going to extend this by one day to makeup for the day several of us has not been allowed to participate in? I have still not moved off of 0 out of 20 all day long. I?ve played this quest diligently and. Ow to be shut down is quite frustrating. I will not use gems to move on when there is a clear glitch. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I have been stuck on 12/20 for 14 hours now, unable to progress. The first hour my requests came in very quickly. Then suddenly it all stopped! Maybe they will pick up again tomorrow but I have lost an entire day! 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm having this exact same 19/20 problem, and not getting responses from neighbour requests. Seems odd as usually if I request before bed my time, I wake up to 20/20. Has something changed? Anyone out there open to a new friend?
    I?ve sent you an invite, you will laugh when you see my kingdom name!

New Resident
    I have the same problem as everyone else. I've been stuck at 16/20 ancient artifacts from neighbors for nine hours. No way is that accurate. I've closed the game several times and even turned my iphone off and on. So frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered, can you keep collecting from the tombs etc if you finish the chapter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered, can you keep collecting from the tombs etc if you finish the chapter?
    Generally no but some people have said that they were still able to collect event items after completing the chapter. If possible, don’t take the chance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail260 View Post
    Is S8 going to extend this by one day to makeup for the day several of us has not been allowed to participate in? I have still not moved off of 0 out of 20 all day long. I?ve played this quest diligently and. Ow to be shut down is quite frustrating. I will not use gems to move on when there is a clear glitch. Thanks
    Absolutely not!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They really a good number putting up walls to keep a lot of people from completing. I?ve been waiting for one more requested ancient artifact from 100 friends request for over a day now. I?m in that group where they turned on the no-win situation unless I pay real money. I?m being extorted!

Farm Supplier
    I have the gothic queens keep and have gotten absolutely NOTHING extra, just cactus this whole entire time and I have sent so many adventures every single day. I think I will change it to the regular queen?s keep.

*sry forgot to include post I?m replying to

Fashion Designer
    I was feeling hopeful I might make it until I saw I need TWO Scarab Amulets.

These various quests should be doable WITHOUT spending real money. Enough people gem ahead and people like I used to be buy quite a few energy and other packages but they are just being too greedy and removing all the fun from the game

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=wintersno;1626380]I have the gothic queens keep and have gotten absolutely NOTHING extra, just cactus this whole entire time and I have sent so many adventures every single day. I think I will change it to the regular queen?s keep.

I don?t think changing will make any difference. I have the regular King?s Keep and out of more than 25 trips in the last 3 days, I?ve gotten only a cactus in a box.

Regarding neighbor requests: something is different this time. Since I?m in PDT, I too usually send out requests just after midnight. I used to send out around 100 plus right away but noticed sometimes the first ones I checked off would have the check mark disappear and then when I rechecked them, I would get the notice that so many would have already been asked. So now I will check just one and wait a bit, to see if that would happen. Sending just the one would be a good idea. The past two times we have had to send requests (Home Remedies and Tower Plans are the ones I found in storage) I sent out 110-120 once and got back pieces over the next 4 days for a total of 77 each. Since we would have a second set of requests for a different item, I only sent out about 40 at around 2:30 am. First one came in at 6 minutes and I very shortly had 9 messages. No, I didn?t do a screen shot or write them down. As usual, the count did not show, and after several force quit/restarts only 7/15 showed. A few more came in but at one point 2 complete messages disappeared. A restart brought them back but my count stayed 2 less than known messages. Finished the day with 18, which of course finished the step. Unlike past requests, I have not gotten any more maps In the following days.

I did wait until the auto start on Sunday. I actually thought that would be Monday. Even though SpiritWind has things listed earlier now, I still choose to wait because of possible glitches/bugs. Hopefully that will work out for me this time. I am currently on Chapter 6.