139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the next day start based on when you clicked start?
    I think it does when you start a whole day later.
    But I started the event around 10 hours later then when ?launched?, and I could advance at the same pace as the rest of you.
    But I?m not very experianced with how Story Book Events work..

Edit.. or do you mean the time new Chapters open each day? I think it’s the same for everyone and not dependent on the exact time you pushed the start button.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-11-20 at 02:00 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Now it's getting frustrated! I don't get trees,or falcon from my journeys!! ONLY cactus 🤦🏼*♀️ it's impossible that way! And verh Nice 🙄🙄 Neighbours request 🤦🏼*♀️😈😈 that took 2 days! That's why i really really really!!!! don't like these events !! Multiple chapters you don't get in one Day ! So you get behind. Please change this kind of events!

Does anyone remember what else drops jewels? I accidentally used mine up doing the jeweler's trade.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the next day start based on when you clicked start?
    The new chapter will always open at the same time as the games daily reset. However, if a player started after the release then their daily chapter schedule will be behind those who started on Day 1 of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by nognog5 View Post
    Does anyone remember what else drops jewels? I accidentally used mine up doing the jeweler's trade.
    There are too many to list or remember off the top of my head but here's a link to the HUB Inventory entry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I am having a similar issue with the map pieces. I sent out a request to all my neighbors (over 100)
    Did you sent the requests all at once?
    In my experiance the game can?t handle 100+ requests at once. Better to sent them in 2 batches of 50.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nognog5 View Post
    Jewels
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Jewels
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina
    Ah! Thank you so much!

Farm Supplier
    I sent the neighbor requests all at once. I'll try smaller batches next time.

Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I am still on 3.4 because my oasis saplings disappeared in a glitch when I collected from the third adventure. I've also done a lot of adventures with nothing but cactus. I sent a message to storm8 support and heard back today that my problem was fixed and I might need to reset my game. I have force closed (more than once) and deleted/re-installed app, but no saplings (or trees) in storage or on my board. What am I missing? Sad that I'm already two days behind...
    Still stuck on 3.4. I can?t believe it. I?m almost tempted to gem skip but then I?d have to buy an oasis tree (or more?I?ve been on endless adventures hoping to get one and have only gotten cactus each time) but I doubt I?d make it through the event at this point?especially with all the friend requests. Not worth it. All because of a reset... I really wish Storm8 would have helped me. ☹️

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    Still stuck on 3.4. I can?t believe it. I?m almost tempted to gem skip but then I?d have to buy an oasis tree (or more?I?ve been on endless adventures hoping to get one and have only gotten cactus each time) but I doubt I?d make it through the event at this point?especially with all the friend requests. Not worth it. All because of a reset... I really wish Storm8 would have helped me. ☹️
    Are you saying that you still don't have your oasis trees? If you want to send me your ticket number by PM and I'll see I can help...

Chapters don't take all day if you are able to babysit your game, so it's possible to catch up. Neighbour requests may be problematic. When I did mine I chose 30 players I knew were active and then I selected a few more in a second batch. My change over to a new day is 5pm, so waiting overnight for responses wasn't an issue for me... sorry it's not working out for you.