55 26.32%
  • Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Just a head?s up. The issue i am having right now is .. i started Chapter 6 and i Was able to visit old thomas? house and moved to the 2nd goal which is to harvest the sawmill.. then it started loading...then It took me back to goal number one and old thomas?s house is no longer available for visit. I have to wait 2hrs (still waiting) i forced close the game couple times., i got the energy restored but still back to goal one and still have to wait to collect to old thomas? house..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Just a head?s up. The issue i am having right now is .. i started Chapter 6 and i Was able to visit old thomas? house and moved to the 2nd goal which is to harvest the sawmill.. then it started loading...then It took me back to goal number one and old thomas?s house is no longer available for visit. I have to wait 2hrs (still waiting) i forced close the game couple times., i got the energy restored but still back to goal one and still have to wait to collect to old thomas? house..
    Rollbacks are never fun, but especially so when it sets you back in event progress.
    Skipping the Goal was fairly cheap (2 Gems?), but you do have to have Gems, and be willing to spent them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Thank you so much Ronja!!! I was selling towers and sold a marketplace and those didn?t work but after selling 2 farmhouses I was able to get it! Yay!
    I'm glad it worked out. Having to wait 8 Hours in Chapter 8 would be very frustrating..

I was the same mine stuck at 12 and 24 hours later gemmed to go forward I am also level 50 with lots of neighbours.Had no joy with extra drops from adventure

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for responding with that level confirmation, pippenandcopper! Wonderful to know- glad your issue was resolved as well.

-

Woohoo! So happy the sphinxes are now properly dropping energy.

-

Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I still have not gotten anything extra from Adventure drops. I?m really concerned I may not be able to finish. Can you do it with only 2 falcons and 2 trees? I can?t babysit the game all day since I?m working.
    I feel like it should be possible, I've collected all of the Oasis Water and Feather Quills i'll need for all of my builds already (I'm doing one chapter a day as they are released and on lower level requirements). Falcons have a 2 hour timer, Oasis Saplings have a 10 minute timer, and we don't need too many of each in my opinion. Given that there are a few "quick" timers with higher requirements and a few longer ones it really depends on how your free time ends up synching with the games' timers.
    Are you on lower or higher-level requirements? Which chapter/goal are you on? The crafting later on may take a little more finesse to time properly.

If you can, try to take a look at the upcoming goals and time the "long wait" requests (like neighbor requests) to (hopefully) complete while you're at work should help speed things along during your free time.

-

Neighbor requests actually behaved oddly for me last night as well. I was stuck at 8/10 for around 6 hours, wondered if i'd accidentally flooded over 20 requests and glitched my system but was generally patient and was force-closing/re-starting the game frequently to try to make the last few appear if they were lagging. Force-closing and even restarting my device had evidently stopped helping, because Once the last 2 did finally appear I saw that one had been sent 4 hours ago and the other 2 hours ago.

Not a huge deal, just a bit of an annoyance that even force-quitting and restarting wasn't making those completed requests appear. I'd also chosen to leave an Adventure sitting ready to collect all day so I could finish the next part quickly so lost a little time on that.

I did notice earlier in the day that sometimes the Desert Map piece would appear in my inventory but not be counted, and the restarting did help with that as another player so helpfully noted, but the map pieces definitely weren't in my inventory last night.
    I was also still receiving and accepting requests from neighbors (quests requests, and new neighbor requests) during that time.
    (Edit: Some neighbor requests are now coming through as sent a few hours back, but those might be flooded requests arriving late.)

Hope the next round of neighbor requests will be less glitchy!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-11-20 at 02:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Something is weird with my neighbor requests. I have a LOT of neighbors that I've accumulated over the years. Usually, requests take no time at all. However, my goal stopped at 10/15 a couple hours after sending out requests and hasn't gone up at all since.

Why do you think this is? Have a lot of my neighbors dropped off and only 10 are left? That's possible but then those 10 ALL respond within 2-3 hours and then not a single other player replies for the rest of the day/night? I'd expect someone in a different time zone or who doesn't check in as often to reply to the requests with a greater delay. Plus, 10 is such a clean number, it has me concerned.

Thoughts about what could be going wrong? Am I doing something wrong?
    I sat for the longest time on 12/15 neighbor quests (7 hours after the last one I received and they had not come in as fast as in previous events) so I sent out some more requests. A couple of hours later, I received 1 more, then a few more hours later another one. Then I sent 1 to Stormie, and after 2 hours got the last one I needed. This morning I had 16 totaling inventory.

Granted, I did not send to all my neighbors, I save that for the Chapter 9 Ask Neighbors, but honestly, I can say with the way this one went, I am more than a little nervous!

Host(ess)
    can one make compass, elixer etc in advance or do you have to wait for the goal to come up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    can one make compass, elixer etc in advance or do you have to wait for the goal to come up?
    You have to wait for the goal to come up.
    But once you've had the goal, you can make as many as you need (as long as you don't close the chapter)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    I didn't see it available to craft until I opened it this morning (chapter 6).

I like the oasis graphic well enough that I now have a total of 6 of them. One square each on space and the graphic is really pretty. Thank you to the art team.

Do we know what they will drop post event?

From castle story guide fandom. As of 27 June 2017:
    Town building limit is 50 now (40 before)
    Royal building limit is 50 now (42 before)
    Royal decoration limit is 65 now (55 before)

If you click on the star in the upper left corner of the screen, it shows crafting and royal buildings, but not town. Could that be easily added to the ui (user interface)? That would be helpful.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-11-20 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have 2 Seraphina's and they still spawn. Perhaps you've a sneaky other monster lurking elsewhere?
    Does the option to craft Seraphina go away after you craft her? Did you have to craft two Seraphinas at the same time?