139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    My problem with this event is that the responses to requests for ancient artifacts appear to have frozen at 19 for some people including me. It has been between 19 and 20 hours since I received an ancient artifact and I sent out enough requests. This means it will be tough for me to finish.

I will add that I used the same technique in the storybook events in the past for sending requests and have never had the problem that I had in this event.
    I am having the same problem. I usually get them really fast, but now I am stuck at 16. I just had two neighbors respond for the new day, one being another account in my house and it did not count. I already reloaded the game to make sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirinshic View Post
    Received the last artifact now! Onwards Buttercup! 😄
    Go Go Go!
    So good to hear requests/ Artifacts are finally arriving.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quick FYI. The coin amount in the final upgrade screen is odd so I've reported it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9600CA46-3C43-41D4-8235-9B8BE6DE36DA.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	56246

Rhino Keeper
    These events are too hard. Only one day to get everything needed is impossible without using gems & visiting 20 community kingdoms. So annoying when loading takes so long. That took me over an hour. Game keeps crashing & loading loading loading...........loading loading loading CRASH!! Ugh, just to visit a kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Quick FYI. The coin amount in the final upgrade screen is odd so I've reported it.
    Thanks SW

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    These events are too hard. Only one day to get everything needed is impossible without using gems & visiting 20 community kingdoms. So annoying when loading takes so long. That took me over an hour. Game keeps crashing & loading loading loading...........loading loading loading CRASH!! Ugh, just to visit a kingdom.
    I was having the same problem with long loading times, and people here on the forum suggested I force close the game (before starting it back up), but also to close everything else that was still active on the background.
    For me that made a world of difference.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a request for an Artifact that said 20 ours ago. I have been online the last few ours and answering requests all the time. Where did that come from and why does it sometimes take so long ?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    ShibuyaCloth

I just spotted a problem with the card for the Oasis Tree. It says it drops the Sphinx Tribute instead of the Palm Leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    This has happened before in a past event, double item request from neighbors is a no no. You only get 20 request per day maybe 21 from stormie. If you request every neighbor you have on the first go, it sends out 20, then the next day, another batch of 20 from the initial request and so on till it cycles through however many batches of 20. So if you have 140 neighbors and you send them all a request and then a few days later need to request neighbors again for the next item, it bungles the system cause it is still sending out batches from the first request. And yes this does happen because My name is W so I'm at the bottom-ish of friends list and I get request allllll the time from 3 days ago or even 5-6 days ago. Because they were sent that far back but couldn't cycle through. But yet, here we are again and players are struggling to get request filled. The system is overwhelmed.

Host(ess)
    I won't be able to finish the event either because of neighbors responses...Used what few gems I had...now what a waste of my time and gems.