139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I?m also sitting on 19 friend requests!
    This is the first time ever I?ve run into a problem with friend requests.
    Guess I?ll have to wait for Day10 to begin for my 20th request to roll-in.
    Hopefully I can finish both days quests in the time.
    I'm one of your neighbors. Send me a request I'll force close and open my game.

I feel very badly for the folks who are having terrible luck with the resources they need. Anyone who would like may neighbor me. My id is my forum name. To determine if a neighbor is still active I sometimes look around their kingdom to see if they have pieces from the last several events (6 months might be reasonable).

By the way, I've received exactly 5 neighbor requests each time we've needed items. I should have had more than 5 requests both times.

Last night I sent off 25 requests and got back 15, sent 38 out and got the rest I needed. So both requests were sent to more than 20 people.

The event is nicely written, has good rewards, has an interesting user interface (I like the chapter window idea) and lovely art, but the stop and go and people who can't get the resources is miserable. I really hope they will make a few changes.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-14-20 at 11:01 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm sorry you're not getting extra drops from Adventures.
    Prizes are extremely unevenly spread this event.
    But I don't think it's because of which Keep you have.
    I can confirm that - at least for me. I'm the one who sold the Keep I had, exchanged it for a different one, and then switched back later and it made absolutely no difference. Still, after 9 days now, and ~40 adventures - only cactus.

Having said that, I am collecting the other materials I need (in fact have had enough to make all of the other materials required (nectar, etc) - only thing that will be touch and go are the hieroglyphics. I only have 4 of the 20 required today and will need another 10 tomorrow. I may not be able to start Day 10 until later tomorrow - to give time to collect all of them.

On a different note - if you are not on Day 9 yet, it really helped sending out my requests last night at midnight, before I went to sleep, because by this morning, all of them were in!

If someone still needs a neighbour for requests, add me: Cascadia59. I check the game several times a day and always respond right away.

Rhino Keeper
    In the morning I sent requests to all my neighbors, which are about 300. I have been waiting for 16 hours for 20 requests, but I have only 12 received. I don't know what these bugs are in this event, but it's already a 2 serious bug, as for the first one I waited 24 hours for the game to start. I'm tired of the constant imperfections of this game !!! I have been noticing for a long time that storm 8 is already crossing the line of imperfections in the Castle Story game. I, a player in this game, level 50, who have invested a lot of personal money for the improvement of my kingdom and collections in many events, are already thinking about whether to continue to break my nerves for such imperfections in this game and may soon will leave this game forever.

Executive Chef
    I'm having this exact same 19/20 problem, and not getting responses from neighbour requests. Seems odd as usually if I request before bed my time, I wake up to 20/20. Has something changed? Anyone out there open to a new friend?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have consistently gotten 3 hieroglyphics every 4 hours. That means I have 8 more hours until I can make my first amulet. Then I will need 3 more collections (12 hours minimum to start to make the next one, if I wake up at 1:30 am and 5:30 am). I won't have the 10 needed for Chapter 10 until I only have 3 hours left in the final chapter.

And ONLY IF I WAKE UP TWICE IN THE NIGHT. There is no way for me to finish.
    I feel your pain HuckleTown. I did this last night and also stayed up late the previous night to get caught up but the fact that this is what it takes is not good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well...I have 45 hieroglyphics, 40 feather quills to go in 2 days.

2 Tombs, 2 birds with no guaranteed drops.
    Never had a special drop from adventuring.

This is ridiculous.
    Very similar position here with hieroglyphics being the problem, and no extra drops from adventures. This is my least favourite event in a long time, and I'm convinced there are multiple glitches.

Fashion Designer
    Help, please! I have read everything, but need to make sure I am getting it right 🙈.

We need one Translation of the Tomb, which uses 10 desert sphinxes, which come from the Oasis tree?

Thanks in advance for all the time and information ♡

Edit: the desert sphinx is a random drop from the desert tomb! Ty for the info ♡
    Last edited by kat8rose; 08-14-20 at 12:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Help, please! I have read everything, but need to make sure I am getting it right ��.

We need one Translation of the Tomb, which uses 10 desert sphinxes, which come from the Oasis tree?

Thanks in advance for all the time and information ♡
    No. They come from the Desert Tomb.

Banned
    CAn you ever get Toombs from Adventure before you get the Goal?

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I'm available, sent you a neighbor request. 
    (Queendom name is "EquineAura", forum ID same as in-game ID if it matters).

Available for anyone else who needs another neighbor, as well!

I need a few neighbors who will respond to my request! Id is ffwife23