• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Well dang, if I am going to keep getting fangbeasts (not only from the farmhouses, but from the falcon) and sit around waiting to click on a few items every two hours, I might as well grow some aspen trees and work on my timeless Academy timeline.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I?m on chapter 4 , waiting for my falcons to time out, still see no change on my pyramid , it shows level 3, but looks the same . Anyone know when you see changes in the pyramid? Notes say it?s growing taller, but not mine
    Ok now I completed chapter4, upgradedthe pyramid to level 4 and still no change in the look of the pyramid, but it says level 4. Is this what everyone else see?s. Just hope it changes when complete. If anyone has level 4 pyramid, please let me know if you see a change from the way it looked originally. Hate to think it?s all for nothing. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Why after I finished the two adventures for the two falcons it said they are in my storage but the are not there. Restart the game few times and there is no falcons. The mission is saying that they are in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Ok now I completed chapter4, upgradedthe pyramid to level 4 and still no change in the look of the pyramid, but it says level 4. Is this what everyone else see?s. Just hope it changes when complete. If anyone has level 4 pyramid, please let me know if you see a change from the way it looked originally. Hate to think it?s all for nothing. Thanks
    The buildings often look like the original rubble for a very long time sadly. Usually Spirit Wind has pictures on the first page. Mine is level 3 and still looks like the original pile of stones
    Last edited by Galadraal; 08-09-20 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    The buildings often look like the original rubble for a very long time sadly. Usually Spirit Wind has pictures on the first page. Mine is level 3 and still looks like the original pile of stones
    Thank you, glad to hear it. They used to change gradually as you upgrade each level a long time ago, but not so much with recent events. I was afraid it might have been a bug, because I had bought it early.

Thanks for your answer 😊

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

If your game reloaded an you're missing the goal rewards please contact Support. Use bugs as your selection (not game question) and they can fix your game. It won't take too long to catch up...

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure most players realize this, but before you go to bed, make sure you have sent the knights out on an adventure. In the morning, upgrade the pyramid and start the next chapter, but don't collect from the adventure until the goal says to search the desert. This way you've saved two hours and will have one less adventure to wait on.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

New Resident
    Hello! I am waiting for chapter 5 to open and I need only a few more riddles to summon a Sphinx, but they are no longer spawning. Does it do this in between chapters?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by las4204 View Post
    Hello! I am waiting for chapter 5 to open and I need only a few more riddles to summon a Sphinx, but they are no longer spawning. Does it do this in between chapters?
    The suggestion is to not complete the chapter at the end of the day so you can still gather resources. Then upgrade the pyramid the next morning and start the new chapter. Many or most resources do not drop once the chapter is closed.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know why the timer is so different between finishing the evnt and the ability to finish the spinx/purchase a Value Pak?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5478D5FB-18D1-4B26-805F-85858A556E91.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	305.0 KB 
ID:	56191
    (This was taken earlier; mine now read 10 days/6 days, respectively)

Also, VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU GIFT OTHERS DAILY, esp if it's the same neighbors who you want to send the event reqs to: scroll to the BOTTOM of the Messages queue to return gifts, else at least some requests WILL get stuck in the queue and you won't see them for perhaps days. I have noticed this outside of events with regular storyline requests, plus it occurred in Dragon Story. (I gift my other accounts and noticed this) So don't just return gifts from the top of your Messages.
    And if I recall correctly, in DS the Forum recommendation was to stop sending storyline reqs/gifts a few days before an Event neighbor requisition ask.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 08-09-20 at 07:19 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx