139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The poll can be seen if you switch your view to FULL SITE (mine says Child Of Default style) instead of mobile view. The controls for this are the very end of the screen on the left. The poll is then visible on any page of this thread above all of the posts, but only in full site mode. You can switch your mode back when you're done.
    Thank you so much spirit wind I see it now! And thank you for making the poll!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm4eva View Post
    No, and I lost the ability to create the crafts! My timer still says three days, yet the crafts disappeared from the workshop. What?s wrong?
    Earlier in the event it was possible. Hopefully someone can tell if this is an intentional change or a mistake.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished, but had to buy an extra hieroglyph so I could finish chapter 9 in time, which is strongly against my principle of not spending gems to complete an event

Neighbor requests
    Well at least that went smoothly. The first I sent to all my almost 300 neighbors in one go, and it quickly completed, with more trickling in the following days. The second I sent out in batches of 80, immediately after chapter start, flushing out old requests before anyone could answer these. Remember you can only get 20 per day, so if anyone replies to an old request before you send out the new, that will count against the 20. The only one that can go above 20 is Stormie, so just to be safe I left that for later. But I got all 20 in 40 minutes. Thanks neighbors

Adventure drops
    I stopped after 50 without a single extra drop. That is not random unluck, that is something else:

1) S8 have put me on their naughty list. Whether it's because I am spending too few or too many gems, have accumulated too many gems, have played for too many years, have completed too many events, have stored too much energy or because I'm not located in US I don't know. It's their game so they can set the rules, but I feel I've outstayed my welcome

2) They made an error, so drops weren't enabled, which they wouldn't admit, couldn't fix and sure didn't want to compensate for. I've taught my children that if they confess upfront when they screw up, people find it a lot easier to forgive them, than if they are found out (which they most often will be eventually in any case).

I don't know which explanation is correct, but both makes me doubt this is still the right game for me. Despite great graphics, story, characters and this wonderful forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I stopped after 50 without a single extra drop. That is not random unluck, that is something else:
    Spirit Wind, is it possible to get any feedback from S8 about the Adventure drops this event?
    Or are we just not going to talk about this and begin a new event
    I think everyone agrees there was something wrong with the 'random drops'.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Do you mean Jewels instead of Gems? (as the drop)
    Oops yes the dark cave formation is bought with gems, and I received jewels upon harvesting. Good catch, sorry about the goof.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Spirit Wind, is it possible to get any feedback from S8 about the Adventure drops this event?
    Or are we just not going to talk about this and begin a new event
    I think everyone agrees there was something wrong with the 'random drops'.
    Thank you Spiritwind for thinking of putting up a poll. I do feel it was a good idea as it gives feedback and information to S8.

36% didn't enjoy the event. 37% had problems with neighbor requests. 19% didn't finish the event (seems high, 68% problems with collection timers), 37% had neighbor request issues, and 61% got no drops from the adventure. I agree with RonjaR82. I would love to get feedback on the poll results.

Also, in reading posts regarding the RNG for the Baron's tent I wonder if it has issues similar to the adventures. I've had successful drops but I know others haven't. May we please include that in the information for S8 as well?

I just cleaned out some of my neighbors. If I accidentally removed you let me know.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-17-20 at 05:21 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post

Adventure drops

1) S8 have put me on their naughty list. Whether it's because I am spending too few or too many gems, have accumulated too many gems, have played for too many years, have completed too many events, have stored too much energy or because I'm not located in US I don't know. It's their game so they can set the rules, but I feel I've outstayed my welcome

2) They made an error, so drops weren't enabled, which they wouldn't admit, couldn't fix and sure didn't want to compensate for. I've taught my children that if they confess upfront when they screw up, people find it a lot easier to forgive them, than if they are found out (which they most often will be eventually in any case).

I don't know which explanation is correct, but both makes me doubt this is still the right game for me. Despite great graphics, story, characters and this wonderful forum.
    I too am a long time player and perhaps Storm8 thinks I have too many trade ticket droppers because both collections from Cleo gave rat tails.

My parents taught me to take responsibility for my actions and it's better to admit to a mistake or misdeed sooner rather than later. You are a very good parent to teach your children these things. Too bad corporations do not follow that excellent advice. Unfortunately the apologies are more like, "I'm sorry if people were upset/ offended by my/ our actions" which is NOT an apology at all.

Storm8 might give us a little something with nothing else said like they did once before when things went horribly wrong with an event. I know others' memories are better than mine LOL so they will probably know the event and the item

I've collected twice from Cleo. I didn't get a trade ticket. But I think the trade tickets are the rare drop. I've gotten 3 from my little black and white skunkupining. It may take a bit of time to drop.

New Resident
    Is it worth to spend 50 gems for Pyramid 10 upgrade ? Now I have 91gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbipin View Post
    Is it worth to spend 50 gems for Pyramid 10 upgrade ? Now I have 91gems.
    I would say no except, you're going to lose those gems in a trap anyway...