139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I?ve sent you an invite, you will laugh when you see my kingdom name!
    HAHA brilliant! Great minds think alike! Welcome, friend.

Executive Chef
    Question: has anyone calculated whether we can actually finish if we have to wait until the next day to gather all the artifacts? I'm guessing from the lack of action to fix it, that's going to be the case.

I was told years ago you should only ask for max of 20 requests otherwise it messes the system up. Asking for 100 will take a long time for them to go through. Also save the 21st request for S8’s kingdom and send it after midnight. It comes back right away. I’ve always done my requests this way. I‘ve not had problems. I just upgraded my Pyramid to level 9 and all the crafts disappeared so not sure what will come in Chapter 10.
    Last edited by Nosysew; 08-14-20 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

Executive Chef
    We'll need 5 farmhouses and an adventure ready to collect from in chapter 10. Or else you're going to need 4 hours to make amulets, 2 hours for adventure and 6 hours to craft the tome. I'm not sure that would be possible without being prepared.

This is worst case scenario. Hopefully most players can get their amulets started overnight.

Adding: This doesn't take in the wildcard factor of getting enough hieroglyphics. Which would be even worse case scenario.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-14-20 at 09:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    I think they messed up the calculations for the Scarab Amulet. There?s no way to get enough pages/hieroglyphics in time before the window closes on this quest. Not at this drop rate. I reckon it?s going to cost 40 gems or so to buy the pages or speed up the desert tombs. Not a good look. It would be great if they would extend the deadline, but I don?t have hope for that. Gr$$dy!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    So I’ve been able to get all 60 Hieroglyphics from 16 collections of my two Desert Tombs.
    (I set alarms throughout the nights)

I’m still waiting on my 20th request.
    Hopefully it will come in as soon as Day10 starts and I should have the 3 Scarab Amulets and the Translations Of The Tomb crafted in 10hrs.

Good luck to everyone still collecting Hieroglyphics.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-14-20 at 10:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I?ve been able to get all 60 Hieroglyphics from 16 collections of my two Desert Tombs.
    (I set alarms throughout the nights)

I?m still waiting on my 20th request.
    Hopefully it will come in as soon as Day10 starts and I should have the 3 Desert Elixirs and the Translations Of The Tomb crafted in 10hrs.

Good luck to everyone still collecting Hieroglyphics.
    Desert Elixers? Ok. I'll go back and double check.
    And now I'm not sure what "look in the Desert Tomb" means. I thought it meant an adventure. I've messed up somewhere.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-14-20 at 10:11 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    And now I'm not sure what "look in the Desert Tomb" means. I thought it meant an advert. I've messed up somewhere.
    "Look in the Desert Tomb" is a themed spooky way of saying "Collect from your Desert Tomb". 😊
    So we'll need one of our Desert Tombs ready to collect from.

Edit: Just for completion's sake,

Chapter 10 guidelines copied from page 1:
    Note: 10-2 listed for lower (breaded fish) and higher (hearty feast) level players
    Chapter 10: text from top of screen
    Chapter 10:
    10 - 1 Visit Farmhouses (Face the Sphinx again!) 0/5
    10 - 2 Give Breaded Fish (We'll need to refuel after that duel!) 0/1
    10 - 2 Give Hearty Feast 0/4
    10 - 3 Look into a Desert Tomb (Spooky!) 0/1
    10 - 4 Make a Tome Translation (Prepared in the Magic Forge!) 0/1
    10 - 5 Upgrade the Pyramid to Lv. 10 (We can finally meet the Queen!)
    Translation:
    10 - 1 First thing, you'll need to visit Farmhouses 5 times.
    10-2 Then, you'll need to either give Breaded Fish (the theory is this is for lower-level requirements) OR 4 Hearty Feast (theory is this is for kingdoms with higher-level requirements, so level 46 or above)
    10-3 Then collect from one of your Desert Tombs,
    10-4 Then craft the final item, the craft will become available in your Magic Forge after you reach this goal. It is a Tome Translation aka "Translation of the Tome", and takes 6 hours to craft (Requirements: 10 sphinx tribute, 5 silver ore, 10 feather quill).
    10-5 Finally, Upgrade your Pyramid to Level 10 with your upgrade supplies before time runs out!

I think each goal usually has direct instructions (pressing "Go" or "Find" etc after each goal description takes you to what you need, though of course the sphinx battling goals from earlier chapters just take you to a Sphinx Trap in the marketplace instead of Farmhouses to try to spawn), but I hope this helps you figure out what you'll need to do in advance. 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-14-20 at 10:22 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    And now I'm not sure what "look in the Desert Tomb" means. I thought it meant an adventure. I've messed up somewhere.
    OK so the answer was posted while I was typing.

Look in the Tomb means to click on one of the two tombs with four hour timers. They drop hieroglyphics.

I still need my 20th ancient artifact and I still need 15 more hieroglyphics. My tombs will be ready just before midnight. Hopefully, I can collect enough hieroglyphics to start 2 amulets. Then, but the time my amulet(s) are done, my tombs will be ready to collect from again. I also need tome to craft the Translations of the Tomb (6 hours).

If my last ancient artifact doesn?t come in when I first start the day, I will have to gem it to have any chance.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 08-14-20 at 10:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    But the Translation craft requires another amulet which takes 4 hours.
    It's way late. I can't seem to get straight in my head right now. See what tomorrow brings.