139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate104 View Post
    Does the option to craft Seraphina go away after you craft her? Did you have to craft two Seraphinas at the same time?
    The craft is still there. I crafted them each on different days but I'm stopping at 2 as I don't need any of the drops from this item and only crafted 2 for symmetry if she stays on my board.

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Is anyone else a bit itchy in the eyes, everytime you read "Pharoah" and "heirogylphics" instead of Pharaoh and hieroglyphics?
    It doesn't take anything from the event, which I am enjoying a lot, and I love the graphics. It's just... how fast was the person programming this trying to type?? :-D
    Ha ha

Rhino Keeper
    Idk if anyone posted this yet...

I got a desert tomb from an adventure yesterday (I?m a day behind everyone else). It has a 4 hour timer and first drop was hieroglyphics

Fashion Designer

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    Me too, and I'm long time level 50 as well.

As for Sofia Deo's comment about spending money - I've thought of that, but I actually do spend money on this game - not a huge amount but I usually buy the options for unlimited energy for events, occasionally buy special decor that help with events, and lately, piles of ice cream and snowballs for the Baron's tent. Still I have the most dried up castle when it comes to adventures, than probably anybody!
    I also use the Queen's keep and have gotten only the cactus. I'd bought a bunch based on experience with other quests so after about the fifth I started storing them. I have 10 in storage. I spend a decent amount of real money and having nothing to show for it is becoming very old. I already have loads of wells; you can craft them and I crafted a bunch years ago.

I've always been interested in Egyptology but if this sort of thing continues with lousy drop rates I don't know how much longer I will continue to get my face slapped

Fashion Designer
    I only have the two free falcons so I have been delayed in being able to upgrade my pyramid. I was only able to level to 4 this morning and have 9/15 of the needed feathers. A few months ago I would have bought the energy package with the two falcons but I don't want to throw away any more money on this game that's more and more a chore.

Yesterday I drove 7 hours to Florida so I didn't check my game while driving which probably put me behind.

Fashion Designer
    Actually I was wrong I have the King's keep it. I've often wondered if spending money made you get lower drop rates because they figure you will just spend real money to get what you need for completion

Thanks to my new neighbors for the quick responses! I got to move on. I must have just had a lot of neighbors drop off playing since the last time I had to send out for requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Actually I was wrong I have the King's keep it. I've often wondered if spending money made you get lower drop rates because they figure you will just spend real money to get what you need for completion
    Sometimes I wonder the same thing. I am a Level 50 and spend a good amount of money on this game. I went on so many Adventures that I depleted my Chicken and then some. I only got Cactus as a reward. Last year around November, my granddaughter wanted the Thankful Turkey more than life itself. I spent so much money to get it as a rare reward from an Adventure that I found myself hiding my credit card statement from my husband. I never got it anyway. For me the Thankful Turkey was not rare, it was non-existent. So yes, spending money definitely does not guarantee better drops.

Fashion Designer
    I've gone on more than 50 adventures but I haven't gotten any special drops. I wonder if S8 intentionally turned off the special items for some. Otherwise this makes no sense.
    The falcons and tombs are necessary to finish the goal, and with the free 2 given it'll be very difficult to finish without babysitting the game constantly. In the past, drop rates for similar items have been very reasonable. The impossible drop rate this time must be a bug.

Executive Chef
    I agree.
    Normally it's just 1 prize and hard to say or prove it isn't just random luck.. but the differences now are pretty absurd.
    I have done about 15 to 20 Adventures I think (haven't counted them..) and I've had 4 Tombs, 2 Falcons, 2 Oasis Trees and 1 Well.
    I've already collected all the Feather Quills, Heiroglyphics, Oasis Water and Palm Leaves for the entire event without any difficulty.

I'm not saying this to make other players jealous, not at all. I'm just saying this is really really not fair. I wish I could give the event drops away.
    Just for the record, I'm normally not this lucky, just this event apparently.
    I'm so sorry for everyone who hasn't had any extra drops..
    (I'm level 50 and not a money spender)

Edit : Decided to not do any more Adventures, but I had 1 more to collect.. Another Oasis Tree! .. this can't be just random luck..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-11-20 at 09:37 AM.