55 26.32%
  • Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Thanks so much, I sent you a message. It's amazing that you are so willing to help us all. Thanks and fingers crossed!

Fashion Designer
    On the right side it says 5 more days, but the parts special for $9.99 says 8 or days?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    I'm feeling amazingly lucky. So far I have received 4 falcons and 3 desert tombs in total from adventures.
    Wow. Lucky you. Like many, I have only got cactuses. (I have sent about a dozen)

Could S8 do something about the jewel drops please. Collecting from five jewellers (one is level 9 one is level 6) only rewarded me with one jewel. Only the deep mines are good drops for jewels.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 08-11-20 at 08:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    On the right side it says 5 more days, but the parts special for $9.99 says 8 or days?
    The 5 Days is your personal deadline to finish the event.
    But because this event allowed you to start at a different time and/or day, the entire event for all players (no mater when you started) will end in 8 days.
    Most of us started the event when it launched and are on the 5 day deadline. That's the one you should keep in mind.

Does anyone know if the Sphinx spawns continue after finishing the event? (I hope they do!)
    Good luck everyone today!
    Remember not to collect from you Adventure AND 2 of your Desert Tombs (if you were lucky enough to get them in advance that is..)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-11-20 at 09:21 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Right so..I'm just curious what the drop rate is here for the adventures? I've done approx 30 at least, probably closer to 40 & have not received a single item other than the Cactus. I understand it varies..but this is beyond ridiculous, no? Not trying to be negative..but this is incredibly frustrating & I know I'm not the only one...

Just getting back into Castle Story again since 2014... This event so far has been really exciting and fun!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    Another frustrated player: in my newer kingdom with Kings Keep in the mean time I got 6 falcons, 4 oasis trees and two tombs while the older account with Gothic Kings Keep only has the two falcons and two oasis trees which are guaranteed drops. And I am doing adventures constantly when I am awake. Not funny

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanglady1 View Post
    Another frustrated player: in my newer kingdom with Kings Keep in the mean time I got 6 falcons, 4 oasis trees and two tombs while the older account with Gothic Kings Keep only has the two falcons and two oasis trees which are guaranteed drops. And I am doing adventures constantly when I am awake. Not funny
    It seems to me like your 'Adventure random luck factor' is determined per event, not per Adventure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It is still a work in progress. However, I have very limited iPad s****s for a picture. You will just have to stop by for a visit. ��
    Your Realm is AMAZING! So amazing my Ipad (or S8 server) can't handle it
    Wanted to say something about your Grumpy cat (I want it!!) and all your grasses for your cows (they are so lucky!) and your beautiful enclave was still loading.. but the game kicked me out again. (or maybe it was me, posting my enthusiasm on your wall, while not everything was loaded yet.. haha)
    I'll be back!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-12-20 at 12:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It is still a work in progress. However, I have very limited iPad s****s for a picture. You will just have to stop by for a visit. ��
    You have so many themed realms; great kingdom! Pictures are easy using the Photo command in the game menu. Or I would be happy to take a picture of your Cleo enclave with my iPad and post it if you like.