Sad to hear that so many are struggling with the hieroglyphics.

Update: I still have not received anything from the adventures other than cactus. (For fun, I even sold my Queen's keep, bought a King's keep and tried that for a couple of days - no difference! - which in truth is what I expected. I sold that one and am back to the Queen's)

Having said all this, I do think this event is doable and so far only spent 4 gems on speeding up my tombs last night so I could do one more collection before bed. Today I am on day 8 and a strict schedule of collecting every 4 hours - 5 collections. I'm hoping to get the 11 more I need today and maybe some extras for the 20 I need tomorrow. You only need 10 the final day. I've also already completed all the other items like the compasses and nectar. Thank goodness I'm working at home!

Tomorrow or day 9, IMO, looks the most challenging. My strategy is to stay up until midnight (which I usually do anyways) and make sure I send out my requests to neighbours before I go to bed. I hate waiting on receiving these as you have little control, but thanks to the many new neighbours who added me or accepted my invitation earlier in the event, i hope to have a good chance at waking up to most of the Ancient Artifacts.

Those of you who managed to receive an extra tomb, are indeed lucky!