139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    You have so many themed realms; great kingdom! Pictures are easy using the Photo command in the game menu. Or I would be happy to take a picture of your Cleo enclave with my iPad and post it if you like.
    Did you have as much problems loading Stymie's Realm as me Giselle? It took a long times, and the game kicked me out before it was ready. Maybe it's just me/ my ipad..

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Did you have as much problems loading Stymie's Realm as me Giselle? It took a long times, and the game kicked me out before it was ready. Maybe it's just me/ my ipad..
    Which device do you have? Older devices can cause issues. I have the iPad Pro 2020 model, I?ll try loading your kingdom on there and see if it takes a while.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Yeah, i just checked it and it loaded instantly for me.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Executive Chef
    It loaded quickly for me also; iPad 5th gen with 128gb, which I got mainly for this game. But the flutter of wings almost blew me off the screen .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Which device do you have? Older devices can cause issues. I have the iPad Pro 2020 model, I?ll try loading your kingdom on there and see if it takes a while.
    I have a 5th Generation iPad, from 2017 (9.7"), so I think that's the problem.
    (Edit, ow wait, that's the same as you Giselle? Hmm, .. I do have A LOT of comics and books on my iPad, so maybe that makes the thing slower... sorry, I don't know much about computers and how they work.. )

luckily I have no issues with my own Realm. And normally with visiting goals, I visit lower level Realms.
    But I would like to have spent half an hour checking Stymie's Realm out.. there was SO MUCH to see!
    I'll try again later, and not post on walls halfway during the loading process..

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I have a 5th Generation iPad, from 2017 (9.7"), so I think that's the problem.
    (Edit, ow wait, that's the same as you Giselle? Hmm, .. I do have A LOT of comics and books on my iPad, so maybe that makes the thing slower... sorry, I don't know much about computers and how they work.. )

luckily I have no issues with my own Realm. And normally with visiting goals, I visit lower level Realms.
    But I would like to have spent half an hour checking Stymie's Realm out.. there was SO MUCH to see!
    I'll try again later, and not post on walls halfway during the loading process..
    Force closing your apps besides Castle Story should help with performance issues. Double click the home button and then swipe up on the apps.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Force closing your apps besides Castle Story should help with performance issues. Double click the home button and then swipe up on the apps.
    And also force close this game, then reopen. Visiting other games uses a lot of memory. Closing and reopening the game can help.

Executive Chef
    And also force close this game, then reopen. Visiting other games uses a lot of memory. Closing and reopening the game can help.
    I closed everything, started the game back up and visited Stymie.. It worked!! Only a couple of seconds loading. thanks for the help everyone!
    Wow, this is one gorgeous Realm! LOVE all the themed area's.
    Very cool I could check out all the Griffin's 'in action' (the Owl- Peacock- and Phoenix Griffin from the Academy Goal) I'm missing 20 Scrolls, so I keep changing my mind over which it will be when I finally have enough Scrolls. They do look amazing together!
    All the Pirate booty made me laugh, what a creative way to use your old traps.
    The one thing I am most jealous off is Grumpy Cat.. I pray it will return one day
    I mostly missed all the drama concerning Feanor, but the animation is amazing!
    I would have expected the fully upgraded Pyramid to be bigger, but I do like it and Cleo. Can't wait to finish the event.
    Sorry for going a bit off-topic everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    It loaded quickly for me also; iPad 5th gen with 128gb, which I got mainly for this game. But the flutter of wings almost blew me off the screen .
    Now I am curious. Just to be clear, in order to visit a specific non-neighbor kingdom you first have to invite the kingdom to be a neighbor, then find them in your neighbor list and visit, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Now I am curious. Just to be clear, in order to visit a specific non-neighbor kingdom you first have to invite the kingdom to be a neighbor, then find them in your neighbor list and visit, right?
    You can also visit them while the request is pending too (their realm will shown under tab Social - Invite, at the bottom under a new "Pending" section that only exists if you've sent out requests that haven't received a response yet) but if they decline your request they won't get added to your neighbor list and you won't be able to visit after that. 😅

( I was curious earlier too and tried this method to see. 😊 )

(Edit: Unfortunately we can't see if they have neighbor requests turned off this way, so apologies to Stymie if they were bothered by the request! 😅 )

-

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth
    Sphinx Tribute Storable: Yes
    Type: Material
    Source: Event
    Found: Oasis Tree
    Used for: Scarab Amulet
    Events: Tomb Raiders - August 2020
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111192
    Sphinx Tribute dropped for me from the Desert Tomb, back of card reads "An ancient statue, shaped like a sphinx. Found in old Desert Tombs!"
    Max is 99.

Were others getting it from Oasis? I see that it's listed as a drop for the Oasis Tree too so just curious?

(I'm on Chapter 7 Goal 4)
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-12-20 at 05:46 AM.