• Collection timers for the tombs too long

139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Why does the package say 7 days when the quest finishes in 3?

Rhino Keeper
    Apologies- I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I haven't been able to locate it.
    Will it count -and auto complete if we craft the compass and other requirements for future chapters ahead of time?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    I send adventures as many as I can. One adventure only cost 2 hours, so it could send about 6 or more times a day. Now I may have already sent at least 40 adventures and get 2 tombs back. Add 2 for goal, I have 4 tombs that enough to get resources.
    I have four also, but I didn?t know I had one in storage. Check your storage for tombs and falcons!

So I am in the stressful boat where the adventures haven't been dropping anything but the cactus. I have the Gothic queen's keep. Is it possible that the Gothic variety is shut off? Just a thought I decided to send out into the ether.

Fashion Designer
    Spirit wind, Have you seen my question? I don’t suppose they are giving us more time? I think the drops are controlled and those of us who spent money are being ignored so we will have to spend money to finish! We have lost the feel of a medieval kingdom! No progress on story line! No fun! Maybe be time to put it to bed! I’m along time player but don’t like being played! Fair is fair. With all the problems in the real world don’t need more stress. Old, tired and unhappy! Thanks Storm 8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Why does the package say 7 days when the quest finishes in 3?
    The 3 days is your personal deadline to finish the event.
    This event it was possible to start at a later time or date, but the event will be over for everyone (no matter when you started) in 7 days.

Most people are on the 3 day deadline with you, but there could be players who started 3 days later, and they will be able to buy the value pack until their personal deadline runs out.

Rhino Keeper
    Been reading through the forum and am sad for those with inactive neighbors. My two S8 IDs are GridGirl and RedBullAngel if you need help in future events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Apologies- I'm sure this has been asked and answered but I haven't been able to locate it.
    Will it count -and auto complete if we craft the compass and other requirements for future chapters ahead of time?
    Thanks!
    Yes after you complete the goal to craft the first of each item you can work ahead by crafting the total needed for the event. There is only one goal for each of the crafts so after you make your first compass you can continue to craft the 11 total needed to upgrade the pyramid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    I have four also, but I didn?t know I had one in storage. Check your storage for tombs and falcons!
    I also found oasis trees in storage long after sending out adventures. So far though, with “only” three falcons and one desert tomb, I’ve kept up with the goals fairly easily. Please don’t panic if you aren’t getting drops of anything except the cacti. It’s still doable. And keep checking your storage

Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I also found oasis trees in storage long after sending out adventures. So far though, with “only” three falcons and one desert tomb, I’ve kept up with the goals fairly easily. Please don’t panic if you aren’t getting drops of anything except the cacti. It’s still doable. And keep checking your storage
    We were awarded 2 desert tombs so I hope you got both.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******