139 66.51%
  • Did not receive any random adventure drops

130 62.20%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/06: Tomb Raiders | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    If you don't mind loosing the resources, you can probably store your castle and bring it back out.
    Such a clever idea.thanks I would have done this but my castle adventure finished 10 mins ago.

Executive Chef
    my sphinx has spawned every 5th farmhouse, 6 times in a row
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Two adventures, no saplings yet, just desert cacti.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7BCD77E5-F6DB-440E-95D2-408A84974AE1.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	1,009.5 KB 
ID:	56186
    I'm a little confused. This is the side goal I have right now. I'm still on Chapter 3. Do other side goals continue to pop up after I start another chapter tomorrow? Or do I have to get this one done first?

I didn't realize I was posting picture twice.

Nevermind. I see I have several days to complete this.
    Last edited by riverly; 08-08-20 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Double photo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Two adventures, no saplings yet, just desert cacti.
    Which Goal are you on?
    If you're still on the send adventures one, I believe you won't get any confirmation that you've gotten a Sapling.
    They will appear in your inventory after you get to part 3-4.

It got buried with the server havoc earlier, but here's my exp from earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So in 3.3 after you have done the adventure are you supposed to get a desert sapling or does it unlock them to buy as it is still locked by goal? Or do you have to do all 3 adventures to get this to happen, as with my first one I just got a cactus. Going to put me way behind as it is now clocking off time.
    I did not have any Saplings appear until I finished the 3-3 adventures and reached the next goal 3-4.
    The saplings then appeared in my inventory, I had 2 to place on my board from the 2 Adventures I did for 3-3 (lower level requirements).
    Didn't get any confirmation that they had appeared from the adventures while still on 3-3, they just popped up my inventory when I hit "tend" from 3-4.
    So, If you're already on the tend saplings goal, i'd try clicking the "tend" button from 3.4 or checking your inventory manually.

And also, i'm not 100% sure but I think Stymie probably progressed on to the tend saplings goal before noticing the Saplings in their inventory too, here's the post to someone else earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I sent out several adventures and didn't think that I had gotten any Saplings. But then I looked in my Inventory for something else, and there they were. Hope that works for you too.

Good luck! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

ID:	56186Click image for larger version. 

I'm a little confused. This is the side goal I have right now. I'm still on Chapter 3. Do other side goals continue to pop up after I start another chapter tomorrow? Or do I have to get this one done first?

Secrets of the Sphinx is a special side goal, you have 12 days to craft Seraphina (the timer for that goal should appear in the usual place to the right of the mini preview banner in your Kingdom Goals list?) I think that timeframe pushes past the event's end date, so you'd have to be sure to earn all the required Mysterious Riddles before the Sphinx stops spawning, but it might be like the Faerie Atrium in that you can keep crafting until the timer runs out.

The other daily side goals are triggered by the appropriate chapter/goal opening, and are separate from Secrets of the Sphinx.

It seems like the other side goals are "bonus" in that you sort of finish them while completing the other goals from that chapter, and have low reward (just experience and maybe a bit).
    I'm on Chapter 3, the side goal for previous chapter auto-completed itself before I could read through and today's was all but 1 Oasis Water completed when it popped up, so I haven't had to specifically do the side goal yet.

Executive Chef

ID:	56186Click image for larger version. 

Nevermind. I see I have several days to complete this.
    Side Goals come up for every Level. They are basically what you need to Level up the Pyramid. Seems a little repetitive.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Stormaurora, I just now noticed that. It appears that while I'm trying to complete these 3 adventures, my upgrade is not showing , so I've just been hitting farm houses and wells. Doesn't seem quite right.

Stymie, thanks to your answer too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Side Goals come up for every Level. They are basically what you need to Level up the Pyramid. Seems a little repetitive.
    Extra Experience that I can't avoid, Yaaay 🤪 (Nooooo).

I really am not looking forward to hitting Higher Level requirements for events. 😥

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Stormaurora, I just now noticed that. It appears that while I'm trying to complete these 3 adventures, my upgrade is not showing , so I've just been hitting farm houses and wells. Doesn't seem quite right.
    You're welcome! Sorry for the quote chain. 😂

Alright, so this event is really trying to pace us out, and the upgrade option for the building does NOT show until you hit the final goal of the chapter to "upgrade the Pyramid to level #".
    You can't zoom ahead and upgrade it earlier, and you can't use the upgrade option to see how many of each material you will need and already have (so glad SW has that list on the front page ❤️).
    We have to work through the Chapter and get to the final goal to upgrade the building before each new level's upgrade appears. 😥

Hitting farm houses and wells (and cacti if you're not maxed on aloe) is a great standby activity, we'll definitely need the materials as the goals and upgrades finally appear! ❤️