Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Here at Home 2020 Aug 04 (15 Days)

Invisible comfortable ranges

Comfortable ranges are invisible. Help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A086CFC7-B678-49B8-A5F5-6776E6F533E3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	56201  

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The Apple Vendor is in the floor decorations category.
    I know. I could tell where to look. I have been through the items several times. This often happens. There is a Harvest item which looks similar. It is so frustrating that I complete side goals and then can not find the item! I usually don't even bother looking.

Many times I already have 1 or 2 or in one case I think 3 of the items anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I feel your pain! It doesn't help matters that it really seems like things get moved around with each relisting - I know when I was looking to take screen caps for the first post the deco was nowhere near where I recall it last being. (Though, I may have thought it was a Harvest box item at first glance, lol)

However, I just looked and as of right now: the 26 gem Witch's Cat is to the left of the Apple Vendor and then after that I have a string of decos that have been removed from the Market. Specifically, to the right of Apple Vendor is Noodle Poodles followed by Kissing Swans (the next item to the right of Apple Vendor that is still available for purchase is Robo Dog).

Hope that helps you have a better of idea of where you should be looking in your inventory, if/when you want to find it!
    Thank you! You always give great answers which make sense and are detailed. I found it! I already had 1 so now have 2. Not sure how I missed it. I scrolled through repeatedly. It is huge and did not want to fit but after all that, I decided to display it. I moved 5 or 6 items, put it in place and moved the items back.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I know. I could tell where to look. I have been through the items several times. This often happens. There is a Harvest item which looks similar. It is so frustrating that I complete side goals and then can not find the item! I usually don't even bother looking.

Many times I already have 1 or 2 or in one case I think 3 of the items anyway.
    Ah, well i’m glad that AnnirasSweets was able to help you find it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Thearesa View Post
    If the appliance is working properly and you can still cook/serve recipes from it then you might want to try rotating it several times, dragging it to various areas of your board or storing then replacing the item on your board - players usually see results with one or more of those option.

If the image still won't appear, you may want to try some basic troubleshooting techniques that can found in the Game Guide.

If the appliance won't let you cook/serve in addition to being invisible, this may be a larger issue that requires a Support Ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Thearesa View Post
    For graphical issues, try force closing your app.

If that doesn’t work, you can delete and reinstall the game and that should fix it. (Please note, when you reinstall the game it may take a few minutes to re-download all the graphics once launching, they will appear as invisible at first but this is normal)
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Precious Pasta on display:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 08-04-2020 Recipe 4 Counter.PNG 
Views:	14 
Size:	779.3 KB 
ID:	56211

Ricotta Shells:

Name:	RS 08-04-2020 Recipe 5 Counter.PNG 
Views:	20 
Size:	797.0 KB 
ID:	56217

Host(ess)
    I am unable get fresh fruit to place in my shop.. I have completed all steps you have mentioned above and the goal to this point...finally got it after uninstall and reinstall three times!
    Last edited by Saigek; 08-16-20 at 10:52 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Final recipe, Savory Simmered Steak, on the counter:

Name:	RS 08-04-2020 Recipe 6 Counter.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	56268

While I appreciate the time and effort the team puts in to provide us with new content consistently, I'm not a fan of this presentation style.

It's true that any new recipe is a good recipe insofar as they are new content and they offer us coins and gems. But I think it's also true that most of us are more likely to work harder (and maybe even spend a bit if needed) for things that we like looking at. Fingers crossed they'll soon get over this phase of multiple tiny dishes on the counter.

Rhino Keeper
    The fresh fruit thing is great. .

I do not mind the occasional tiny dish, especially if it is a nultiple-item-colors dish, like petit fours might be. Also, the presentation of the tiny foods is really pretty, much better than the stupid blue plates.

However, all these tiny foods are starting to become a drag. I usually play on my phone so I cannot even see the tiny foods. Even when I enlarge the tiny foods, they often look pretty darn similar to every single other tiny foods.

I just master the tiny food to get rid of it because I know I won?t ever want to make it again.

It cannot be easier to make three tiny plates than it would be to make one big one. Just make a big one, why don?t you.

Just come on with the tiny foods. Jeez!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123